Real Pictures of Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter and Simple Review

[Copy the Link] Views:6394 | Replies:25
Post on September 05,2015 02:24#1
Here is the Eachine Racer 250. It just arrived at the office this week. It`s very popular in the office. Everyone wants to have a look at it or even fluy it a little bit.
When I opened the package, U was so surprised. It`s a ready built quadcipter. I didn`t have to spend any time to build it by myself.
From the front, it looks like an insert, such a bumblebee. Yes, look at his eyes closely, it`s a ET with golden eyes, ready to attack you, haha.
As you can see from the picture, 4 solid motors, 2 black, 2 white, which helps to tell front from back. The designer is very thoughtful who put an LED bar in the back of the quadcopter and 2 LED lights in the front. The LED bar will be on as the quad flies.
So, that`s very convenient for the pilot to spot and control the quad even at night.
The bottom is made of Carbon fiber, which will protect the quad a lot when it lands or crashes. The built in camera is 1000TVL, which supports night version, and the camera angle is adjustable.
The battery is really a big guy, 1500mAh. The flight time is up to 14 minutes. This is amazing for such a big quad, 400 g without the battery.

And the is place for an extra camera, so this is a dual-camera quadcopter.

Real Pictures of Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter and Simple ReviewReal Pictures of Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter and Simple Review
Basic spes:
Main wing length: 140mm
Size: 220x233x50
Weight: 400g (without battery)
Headlight LED: white 3W
Camera: 1000TVL, support HD night, camera angle is adjustable
Brushless motor: 2204 2300KV
Brushless ESC: Simonk 12A
Flight controller: CC3D
Lipo battery: 11.1V 1500mAh 25C 3S
Transmitter: 600mw 5.8G 32CH built in OSD
Receiver: integrated 6 channel (not included)
Remote control: 2.4G 6 channel (not included)
Flight time: 10-14 mins

Working temperature: -10°C to +40°C

Real Pictures of Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter and Simple ReviewReal Pictures of Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter and Simple Review

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 05,2015 06:30#2

is its large boxed item...?

can you disassemble it and send it as a per request 

our custom people are like to look inside of  large boxed items 

Post on September 07,2015 01:23#3
Quote: kbawanath Affichez sur September 05,2015 06:30

is its large boxed item...?

can you disassemble it and send it as a per request 

our custom people are like to look inside of  large boxed items 

Hi, it`s a large boxed item, and we can not disassemble it before shipping.

Post on September 12,2015 06:19#4
Hi , some video flight wouldbe good  to see what it flies like as it is new we like to know how it flies .  Thanks 💋
Post on September 14,2015 01:17#5
Quote: FrankiiSeaStar Post on September 12,2015 06:19 Hi , some video flight wouldbe good  to see what it flies like as it is new we like to know how it flies .  Thanks 💋

We will make a video and post in this post later.

Post on September 23,2015 00:44#6

The option to ship with no battery would be nice.

Shipping LIPO batteries internationally takes a long time, because of the restrictions.

Post on September 23,2015 21:17#7
Quote: Michael Post on September 23,2015 00:44

The option to ship with no battery would be nice.

Shipping LIPO batteries internationally takes a long time, because of the restrictions.

Hi, even the quad has a battery, we will ship the battery alone.

Post on October 08,2015 10:50#8

What good is a quadcopter without a battery?  Wait 3 weeks to get it with a battery or wait 1 week to get it without a battery and then wait another 2 weeks to get the battery to fly the quadcopter.

It seems to be a futile exercise, better to get them both together, unless you already have suitable batteries of course.

Post on October 08,2015 20:55#9
Quote: chocksaway Post on October 08,2015 10:50

What good is a quadcopter without a battery?  Wait 3 weeks to get it with a battery or wait 1 week to get it without a battery and then wait another 2 weeks to get the battery to fly the quadcopter.

It seems to be a futile exercise, better to get them both together, unless you already have suitable batteries of course.

Hi Stu, the quad contains a battery in the package.

Sorry I declared the Weight: 400g (without battery) in my post, which is quite misunderstanding.

Post on October 09,2015 07:14#10

No worries Ali, I'm madly trying to figure out how I can get hold of one of these quads without my wife declaring war on me. She reckons over 20 quads is enough. She simply doesn't understand why it's so important to own these wonders of technology. How am I supposed to keep up with these technologically wonderful units if I can't actually fly one.

I'm certain there must be many other people in this predicament, having to put up with such complaints from their other halves as, "It's too expensive" or "it's just a toy" BangGood should do an advertising campaign to educate these people. Tell them why it's important that they allow their husbands, boyfriends etc. to have the opportunity to own an Eachine quadcopter, or two. How it will enhance their relationship, make them easier to live with and let them hold their heads high ..........

You get the message Ali, forget about trying to convince us we want one, we already know that. Convince our wives we need them and no doubt BangGood will sell many more Eachine Racers. I already have a rack on my wall holding many of my quads, there's a space reserved for an Eachine, please make it happen.

I just told my wife, "If I can buy an Eachine Racer I'll never ask to buy another thing" yes I actually promised, well, .... at least until the next Eachine release.     Stu

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: