Join Our Banggood Review Club And Get Free Samples

[Copy the Link] Views:14311 | Replies:92
Post on August 17,2015 04:47#1

Join Our Banggood Review Club And Get Free Samples

Get freebies and review them!

We will send products to you for free if you can post our products on popular channels and get great interaction.
If you have already made review in the past that has been popular, it will be of great benefit and we would love to hear from you.

Why do we offer this?
Banggood is a great place to buy products and the internet is a big world, so we need people in popular places and experts of products to help us spread the Banggood bargains to everyone.

Requirements:
1. Post reviews in forums/blogs and deals sites. If you are a channel owner that would be better.
2. Any language is okay.

3. Good writing ability

Samples:

Youtube review sample

Forum review sample

!!! Please contact productreview@banggood.com for all the details.

Note:
. Affiliates, Drop Shippers and other partners are not eligible for this event.
. Reviews can only show Banggood products only;
. All parts of the review should be original and not contain copyrighted material;
. Not every review application will receive a sample.
. Video or review hauls containing other brands or suppliers will not be considered.

PS: This is for Banggood Review Club.

For affiliate customers please contact: affiliate@banggood.com
For drop ship customers please contact: dropshipping@banggood.com
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on August 25,2015 20:51#2
I am a Technical Writer for a U.S. Government Company.  I can write blogs and reviews for your wonderful company, in exchange for free samples.  I am wide exposure in the Internet, and especially within the military.  I update, review, write, and edit software.  Thank you.
Post on August 25,2015 21:03#3
Quote: Scott7150 Post on August 25,2015 20:51 I am a Technical Writer for a U.S. Government Company.  I can write blogs and reviews for your wonderful company, in exchange for free samples.  I am wide exposure in the Internet, and especially within the military.  I update, review, write, and edit software.  Thank you.

Hi, please send an email to productreview@banggood.com. Thanks.

Post on August 27,2015 22:00#4

I would love to wright reviews for Banggood. I can post on Facebook,youtube, twitter and put productreviews on my own sides and blogs and at banggood as well.

contact me at renezelf@gmail.com. I live in the Netherlands,Europe.  

Post on August 31,2015 09:16#5
I am interested in reviewing some of your products.
Post on August 31,2015 22:28#6
Quote: butch Post on August 31,2015 09:16 I am interested in reviewing some of your products.

Hi, we offer free samples or great discounts for those customers who have popular channels or blogs.
So, please show us your channel or blog.
We`ll consider it according to your review history.
Note: Affiliates, Dropshippers and other partners are not eligible for this event.
It`s requested to put the product link with tracking code in the review.

Post on September 08,2015 04:58#7

Hi, I would love to do some honest reviews of some of your rc products and post them to other forums on the internet to tell people what I think of the products. I am good with computers and writing and love things to do with electronics and rc gear, I am from New Zealand and I am good at english and it is my only languageI am also keen to produce Youtube video reviews and I have some good editing skills, and a good internet connection so could do unboxings/ flight reviews/ durability tests or whatever else you are looking for. Cheers

Post on September 09,2015 14:19#8

Hello,

I am also interested to make reviews, i am a video maker on youtube, 

And reviewer on French sites who are specialized on telephones android diverse

Requirements:
1. Post reviews in forums/blogs and deals sites. If you are a channel owner that would be better.     // Without problem
2. Any language is okay.                                                                                                                                    // In French, possibility of subtitled in English

3. Good writing ability                                                                                                                                        // very good to write in French, good in english.

Post on September 26,2015 14:48#9

Hi,

I'm a moderator (DeWe)  in the Kopterforum.at.

If I ( or also the other member ) found any interesting thing, we're reporting over this one incl. tips & tricks and also picture.

E.g. the FPV Cam

please have look

https://kopterforum.at/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54&p=1641&hilit=960H+CCD+700TVL+2.8mm+Lens#p1641

If you look around, there are some other thread, where we prefer item's from banggood. The next one will be follow, if I received the FPV mount in hopefully the next days.

The starting of this one will be found here ( modify the transmitter to fix the mount )

https://kopterforum.at/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=201&p=2348&hilit=monitor#p2348

Best Regards

Dirk

Post on October 27,2015 16:05#10

Hello! I sent an email regarding reviews.

Hope to get a response.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: