Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It

[Copy the Link] Views:6585 | Replies:13
Post on April 14,2015 01:51#1

Hi guys, I tested this WIFI card reader today and love to share with you.

01. I scan the 2-dimension code and download the APP to my phone. Install the APP and plug the card reader with my memory card in my PC.

And I also try the card reader in my power bank.

Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It

02. Find the zsun WIFI in my phone and connect it. Thus, my phone is connective with the card reader.

03. There are 3 modes (as the pic below shows) WIFI mode is use your phone to display the memory card in the WIFI card reader/ PC mode is use your PC to display the memory card in the WIFI card reader/ Local device is to display the contenct of your phone.

04. I choose the Local device mode and open a picture file. Click edit and select a picture then click Share. Choose zsun. The picture will be sending to my memory card.

Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It

05. Then I find the picture in my memory card, file Share.

06. If there is a movie in my memory card, and I want to watch it in my phone, do I have to transfer it to my phone first? Na!

Choose WIFI mode then I could display the memory card in my phone then find the movie and watch it. Sample and easy, right?

Any questions, please ask me here.Test of this WIFI Car Reader+ How to Use It

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 15,2015 05:44#2

Is it password protected when accessing over wifi somehow or open freely for anyone in range?

Post on April 15,2015 11:05#3
Quote: arekm Post on April 15,2015 05:44

Is it password protected when accessing over wifi somehow or open freely for anyone in range?

Good Catch!

Post on April 15,2015 21:02#4
Quote: arekm Post on April 15,2015 05:44

Quote: Sunnip29 Post on April 15,2015 11:05

Good Catch!

Hi guys, haha, this is a good question. Thanks for reminding me this important question.

You can set up the pass word as the pictures below show.

Post on April 17,2015 18:22#5
Thanks mate.. :)
Post on April 27,2015 11:44#6

How does the backup and restore function work? I assumed it backed up, for example, the contacts data from my phone to the microSD card so that I could restore it to another phone, but that doesn't appear to be so. When I try to backup, say contacts, it displays 'no record' and nothing happens.

Post on May 13,2015 05:03#7
Quote: pintokitkat Post on April 27,2015 11:44

How does the backup and restore function work? I assumed it backed up, for example, the contacts data from my phone to the microSD card so that I could restore it to another phone, but that doesn't appear to be so. When I try to backup, say contacts, it displays 'no record' and nothing happens.

Hi could you sent us a screen shot?

usually shutdown the device and replug it will work, this is how my device work:

if you got further problem, please contact our CS team.

Post on June 08,2015 04:30#8
How do I copy a complete folder.
Post on June 08,2015 21:16#9
Quote: reibic Post on June 08,2015 04:30 How do I copy a complete folder.

Hi, connect the WiFi card reader to you PC, then choose PC mode and find the file you want to copy in your PC, copy it.

Then shift to WiFi mode and paste the file in your memory card.

Post on June 09,2015 03:35#10

Hi

How do I copy the folder to or from the smartphone. Thats not possible.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: