Requesting refund

[Copy the Link] Views:72 | Replies:0
Post on July 25,2018 15:16#1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global Version 5.99 inch 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Snapdragon 636 Octa core 4G Smartphone Order No:51386392
I purchased my phone on july 3rd, and the very next day (july 4th) you sent me an e-mail saying the order had been shipped, estimated delivery day july 19th, through European Direct Mail which delivers in 7-15 business days.

Well, the 15 business days have already passed. I never got any tracking updates, except a single message ever since I finished the order saying the item was pre-advised to be sent to Belgium. During this whole time it has not even reached Europe??! Never got a single tracking update, no additional information if the package is actually being moved or not, never got any messages to let me know of what was going on, and here I am, waiting, and my package has not yet been delivered.

The worst part here is that you acknowledged the issues with the shipment so my shipping date was changed to July 13th to cover the whole delay, but I was never informed of such situation. All I ever was informed of was the shipment on July 4th, so there's no mistaking here - The dates are clearly being delayed so it can be covered in the 7-15 business days for delivery.

Yet, all I knew of was the shipment of July 4th since you told me that and nothing else, which makes it the official date for shipment you gave me, and that was it.

So, I am here to request a refund of my order so that I can at least buy the product through another shipment method that actuallly works.

To finish, here's proof of the only e-mail I ever got which specified when it was shipped and when to expect delivery (It's in portuguese):

Requesting refund

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rKA11gcNAW0P_AAx0HlrGleP50plUufg)

Report a Post Quote Reply
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: