Deadline for delivery of expired post office.

[Copy the Link] Views:185 | Replies:10
Post on May 22,2018 20:13#1
Xiaomi Mi A1 MiA1 Dual Rear Camera 5.5 inch 4GB RAM 64GB Snapdragon 625 Octa core 4G Smartphone Order No:43832809
Dear Banggood, I would like you to take a position regarding this order. For, after 109 calendar days and 74 business days, I have not yet received it. The delivery deadline has already expired.
I have already contacted both the Customs and the Post Office and they do not give me any answer. A protocol has already been opened with the postal agency here in Brazil since April 30, 2018, but no response. Please take a position on this. Because I do not know what to do to receive my order.
I await an answer.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on May 23,2018 03:39#2
Quote: Marlonsc10 Post on May 22,2018 20:13 Dear Banggood, I would like you to take a position regarding this order. For, after 109 calendar days and 74 business days, I have not yet received it. The delivery deadline has already expired.
I have already contacted both the Customs and the Post Office and they do not give me any answer. A protocol has already been opened with the postal agency here in Brazil since April 30, 2018, but no response. Please take a position on this. Because I do not know what to do to receive my order.
I await an answer.

Dear Marlonsc10,
Thank you for placing the order with Banggood.
We are glad to help you to check some details of your order.
Order number: 43832809
Dispatch date: 2018/2/5
Tracking code: RG973580645BE
Link to the tracking website: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RG973580645BE
Tracking information:

After confirmation with our logistics, we received the information that the shipment arrived in Brazil, was cleared by customs and sent to sorting and distribution. The local carrier informs that this object does not have detailed tracking, that is, the next update in the system will occur as soon as the order is received at the unit responsible for the delivery. The deadline for this procedure is estimated at up to 40 business days, from the date of release by Receita Federal. If the object is not delivered within the aforementioned period, the local carrier(Correios) requests that the customer can contact its service again (through the website http://www2.correios.com.br/sistemas/falecomoscorreios/)  so that physical searches are initiated in the Operating Units for which the object must have been transited.
We remind you that all delivery times listed on the product pages on our website are for reference purposes only and due to exceptional circumstances beyond Banggood's control (such as airport delays, long customs procedures, local postal service strikes, holidays, etc.) delays may occur and the time for delivery will be longer. Banggood offers a guarantee of delivery of your orders to addresses in Brazil in up to 90 days, however are exceptions to this guarantee the cases of:
1. The order has not been delivered due to personal factors under customer control (e.g. incorrectly entered shipping address, refusal to deliver due to customs duties, etc.).
2. The request was not delivered due to exceptional circumstances beyond Banggood's control (e.g. local customs delays or restrictions, strikes, delays due to natural disasters or national holidays, loss or theft of the order by the carrier or a third party, etc.).
Just as Banggood Shipping Insurance does not cover delays that may occur during shipping or customs problems (collection of fees, delays, restrictions or detention of products that are not in accordance with local law, etc.).
Our Banggood team tried and always keeps trying our best to solve quickly any delays related to the shipping of your order, but as we explained above this is a situation beyond our control and it is related to local process of Importation and Shipping inside the destination country. So it is necessary for the customer to wait for the next update of the tracking code or official response from the Local Post Office with a position on the delivery of the order.
Best regards

Post on May 23,2018 11:07#3
I already got in touch with the cops and got no answer. the 40 working days have passed. Nobody gives me a position on the problem. And I'm being harmed. because I am without the order, no response, no refund. I'm extremely worried. Could you please open a complaint with the Brazilian post office?
Post on May 25,2018 04:02#4
Quote: Marlonsc10 Post on May 23,2018 11:07 I already got in touch with the cops and got no answer. the 40 working days have passed. Nobody gives me a position on the problem. And I'm being harmed. because I am without the order, no response, no refund. I'm extremely worried. Could you please open a complaint with the Brazilian post office?
Dear Marlonsc10,
Thank you for contacting us. 
If you still don't receive it after checking in the local post office and Customs, would you mind contacting your local post office and file a complaint (called P.I.) on the website of the Correios? Here is the link to their website:
http://www.correios.com.br/english
As soon as we receive the document by E-MAIL(http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111), we will ask our logistics company to check it and  will give you a satisfying solution after your claim has been approved.
Customs Telephone (Brazil): (+55 11) 2112 7267 
If you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
We look forward to receiving your reply.
Best regards
Post on May 29,2018 01:40#5
Dear banggood.
The P.I (request for information) has already been requested since April 30, 2018, but no response. It has been 30 days since the request.
The request protocol (PI) number is 96338067, but no response was received, and the response time was until May 8, 2018. I contacted over 08007250100 more than 10 times, but the only answer was that: the request would be answered urgently, but it was not answered at all.
That is, I can not even open a new complaint, nor the open request is answered.
I have no more hopes of receiving the order, since it has been 117 days since the shipment.
I am no longer interested in the item, so I request a refund.
Please help me.

Der banggood.
All this procedure has been done for a long time.
The invoice has been sent to customs since it was requested on April 23, 2018.
I also got in contact with the customs, the post office, I opened the IP and I got no response, and I did not receive my package.

Since I no longer have an interest in the item and it has been more than 7 days, I would like to request a refund.

Everything I could do to receive the item I did. I contacted Customs, Post Office, Internal Revenue Service, Post Office, even with PROCON (Consumer Protection and Protection Program) I got in touch to try to speed up and nothing. I have already sent all the documentation since March 23, 2018, but it is a total neglect with the consumer. They do not give answers, they do not meet deadlines. Please, please understand that I bought the store, relying on the term, integrity and responsibility that the store has. This is not the first time I shop at the store, but if they do not solve this problem, it will be the last one. 

Post on June 01,2018 01:59#6
Quote: Marlonsc10 Post on May 29,2018 01:40 Dear banggood.
The P.I (request for information) has already been requested since April 30, 2018, but no response. It has been 30 days since the request.
The request protocol (PI) number is 96338067, but no response was received, and the response time was until May 8, 2018. I contacted over 08007250100 more than 10 times, but the only answer was that: the request would be answered urgently, but it was not answered at all.
That is, I can not even open a new complaint, nor the open request is answered.
I have no more hopes of receiving the order, since it has been 117 days since the shipment.
I am no longer interested in the item, so I request a refund.
Please help me.

Dear Marlonsc10,
Thank you for contacting us.
We will need 3 days to check the problem of your order 43832809 with the logistics company and our warehouse.
Would you mind waiting for 3 days? After confirming the nature of this issue, we will contact you again. If there are no updates or results after 3 days, please contact us at any time.
Your order 43832809 at the customs, please contact your customs and provide the following picture, and soon you can receive your package.
Would you mind downloading the invoice of this order in your account to complete its customs clearance procedure soon? You can download it by going to "My Account" - "Order Details" - "View" - "Download Invoice".
If you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards

Post on June 06,2018 22:18#7
Dear banggood.
The deadline has already expired.

Post on June 06,2018 22:19#8
Dear banggood.
The deadline has already expired. The 3 day deadline they have applied for has already expired. I waited for more than 3 days. I waited 7 days. Now can you give me the refund?
Post on June 07,2018 03:46#9
Quote: Marlonsc10 Post on June 06,2018 22:19 Dear banggood.
The deadline has already expired. The 3 day deadline they have applied for has already expired. I waited for more than 3 days. I waited 7 days. Now can you give me the refund?

Dear Marlonsc10, 
Thank you for shopping on Banggood. We are glad to help you checking some details of your order 43832809.
We apologize for this delayed delivery. If there are no problems with this address, please contact your local post office and give them the tracking number RG973580645BE. Sometimes parcels are held by them by mistake.
We regret to inform you that if the address is not correct we will not be able to help you changing it due to the fact that this parcel has already been shipped.
If you still can not receive your parcel, do you want to receive a refund? You will receive the refund to the same payment method you used to place this order.
If you receive the original parcel in the future, you can rejecting it or paying again for it.
We look forward to receiving your reply.
Best regards

Post on June 07,2018 03:53#10
I've done this.
  The address is correct.
Yes, I do want a refund. Please.
If in future I receive the package I will reject it.
Thank you.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: