Waiting to fly away... And still waiting... And still waiting...

[Copy the Link] Views:429 | Replies:13
Post on March 13,2018 14:53#1
ORDER: 44802473

I'm pissed off. I already wrote with 2 coworkers in the IRC and got only stupid answers.

I made an order on 21/02/2018 and paid directly via bank transfer.
On 24/02/2018 the payment was confirmed and my package was sent.
I opted for Priority Shipping (which cost me € 5.57) and has a shipping time of 7-12 business days.

Today is day 12 of 12 and the package has not even left Hong Kong. Status: waiting to fly away (since 28.02.2018).

The shipping time was thus exceeded and even if the package goes out today, it takes at least 5-12 days to the destination.

From the support I receive only the answer that they are sorry and that they hope that I receive my shipment soon. I do not need this blah, I just want my package, after all I've paid for it.

This shop does not give me a reason to order here again. I pay for the shipment under the above conditions and receive a minor service which is unprofessional. The answer of the support was more or less "sorry, your bad luck". I will not continue to order here although the selection is good, it is not a serious shop if you do not offer a solution, I have so far only problems with the shipment of this shop, only 3 out of 8 packages arrived in the promised time.

Likewise with my friends and acquaintances to order the parts for their drones and electronics here, only problems with the shop. I can not recommend this store, I rather recommend ordering from here if I think so about the answers of the support.

In comparison, another shop selling the parts for drones gets it shipped within the promised time, should the time not be met, the shop **** King clarified it with DPD / GLS, not me as a customer.

The support of DPD HK is not available / website not reachable, the Global DPD group can not find anything with the tracking number. Banggood support doeasnt care...

Absolut Crap...
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 28,2018 13:41#2
after contacting the support I get no solution. They only told me it is possible that the parcel will arrive in up to 60 days. Then you should not write 7-12 business days blablablabla at the webshop. And thank you for the offert to get 400 points as a token for apologise. Wow, 4 € for waiting long as f**k for almost 90€ stuff. Can not recommend your company.
Post on March 31,2018 00:49#3
Quote: cerrsu Post on March 28,2018 13:41 after contacting the support I get no solution. They only told me it is possible that the parcel will arrive in up to 60 days. Then you should not write 7-12 business days blablablabla at the webshop. And thank you for the offert to get 400 points as a token for apologise. Wow, 4 € for waiting long as f**k for almost 90€ stuff. Can not recommend your company.

Dear cerrsu,
Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are inquiring about related logistics news.
We also worry about the status of your package 44802473, if we have the related details, we will inform you immediately.
Due to the instability of the logistics, we often can not meet the delivery on the scheduled date. We are grateful for your understanding!

If you really don't receive your parcel, please request an official document from your local post office in which they clearly state what happened to your parcel and all the details they have.
If you can give us this official document, we can carry out work such as reissue or refund, please send us by e-mail. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

If you have another problem, please contact us, we will accompany you until the problem is solved. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards

Post on March 31,2018 04:06#4
Hahaha you are very funny, my local post office and dpd group never heard of this parcel number and cannot track this parcel, I can only find it over 17track. YOU are responsible for my parcel, so YOU should find out what happened, not me.
Post on April 02,2018 04:35#5
Quote: cerrsu Post on March 31,2018 04:06 Hahaha you are very funny, my local post office and dpd group never heard of this parcel number and cannot track this parcel, I can only find it over 17track. YOU are responsible for my parcel, so YOU should find out what happened, not me.

Dear cerrsu,
Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the order 44802473.
We are inquiring about related logistics news.
If you really don't receive your parcel, please request an official document from your local post office in which they clearly state what happened to your parcel and all the details they have.
If you can't give us this official document, we won't be able to carry out work such as reissue or refund.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards
Post on April 02,2018 16:17#6
Even DPD Group can't say something about this parcel, they have no information to this parcel number. The number, our gave me is DPD HK number and DPD HK is not available.
Post on April 03,2018 03:36#7
Dear cerrsu,
Thank you for your reply. Your order is still in transit, and it will update the tracking information in 5 days, would you mind waiting it patiently? If you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards!
Post on April 03,2018 06:18#8
Sure, got this message already 4 times from your support via mail in the last 3 weeks. Never ever order via banggood again, only problems...
Post on April 09,2018 13:34#9
I've have waited for 5 days more and what now? Still: arrived in Hongkong, waiting to fly away. Maybe you should tell the people that you simply don't want to refund them... I've been waiting now for 6 weeks, seriously I don't know any reason why I should order again at banggood. It sucks...
Post on April 14,2018 01:25#10
Quote: cerrsu Post on April 09,2018 13:34 I've have waited for 5 days more and what now? Still: arrived in Hongkong, waiting to fly away. Maybe you should tell the people that you simply don't want to refund them... I've been waiting now for 6 weeks, seriously I don't know any reason why I should order again at banggood. It sucks...

Dear cerrsu,
Thank you for contacting us. 
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the order 44802473.
We also suggest you contact your local post office and request an official document proving that you did not receive the order. We will launch an investigation on this issue and provide you with a solution at the soonest.
If you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
Best regards
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: