jonineo Hola que tal

[Copy the Link] Views:11 | Replies:1
Post on December 07,2017 07:12#1
4X Racerstar RS30A V2 30A Blheli_S ESC OPTO 2-4S Support Oneshot42 Multishot 16.5 Dshot600 for RC Drone Order No:40362254
hi. I have a problem with adress about this order and other two. 

I paid with PayPal. the website returned me to the website of banggood asking me to put the name and address (I bought many producers I already had the address well). the problem is instead of leaving CANARIAS SANTACRUZ DE TENERIFE. The address was A CORUÑA. That address is incorrect. I put it well and I gave it to keep. I could find out until today that I enter the order. that I have to do the package goes to an incorrect address. THAT I HAVE TO DO . YOU CAN SOLVE IT?
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 08,2017 03:52#2
Dear jonineo,
The system will default the shipping address as the billing address if you paid by credit card, and we can’t change it. Hope you can understand.And I noticed that your order was shipped,so we are so sorry that we can not cancel it.
And are you near from the shipping address?If it takes a short distance,we advise that you can request the post office near the shipping address in order to avoid extra shipping fee.
Of course,you also can ask a refund or resend,but you should be responsible for all shipping fees.
For any further information or assistance feel free to contact us http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111, we will do our best to assist you.
Best Regards!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: