[Copy the Link] Views:4337 | Replies:51
Post on December 07,2017 17:42#11
bonjour, pourquoi je n'ai toujours pas ma commande? merci
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 08,2017 04:15#12
i love banggood i see very low price products
Post on December 10,2017 11:15#13
Got my first round of quad equipment from Banggood, the rep amongst the FPV community is bad because of the cloning but most of the parts I've used from banggood are still being used today 6 months later. I won't bother buying batteries from anywhere else paying $30+ for a 4s 1500mah battery from US supplier vs banggood $13-15 for a 1500mah 4s feels a lot easier on the wallet.

Still as everyone would probably agree We're all very excited for the day when shipping is at least less than 14 days.
Post on December 11,2017 18:01#14
On behalf of all postal workers, please print name + shipping address on the shipping labels in a size that is readable without a magnifying glass. Thank you for considering my request!

Post on December 13,2017 16:41#15
Ordered 3 dash cameras, one is defective the suction device does not work to atta..ch it to the window, the other had all the accessories in the box but the camera was missing.  Tried to send message to banged but the return form is impossible to complete, asking for pictures or youtube posts.  extremely disappointed that there is no way to contact them via email or messaging. Phone number is provided to china but I do not speak chinese.  raadams43@gmail.com
Post on December 14,2017 03:54#16
This is an interesting and exiting shopping site where the prices are less the other fancy and famous site. Also the quality of products is awesome and much cheaper rate.
really looking forward when this site become famous and capture customer attention.

really awesome site to purchase.
Post on December 14,2017 09:14#17
I've bought a phone here only to wait for nothing.
Thank you for wasting my time.
Post on December 15,2017 13:37#18
I am 43 years old and I've been struggling with addiction for nearly 20 years. I was seriously injued many years ago and became addicted to the pain medication. Flying drones and fpv has filled that void in my life that the drugs used to. It has gave me a new outlook on life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart banggood. It was your YouTube reviews that got me into the best hobby ever!
Post on December 17,2017 10:36#19
 how about make all the coupons work!!!  Ive ordered somuch this past few months and about half of the coupons worked.
Post on December 17,2017 10:39#20
 when we pay shipping it is always 2x higer than in the add. stop the scams!!!!! and you never return the emails about it7wont refund it..how about send me the shipping monies you have sccammed froom meeeeee
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: