Some Words You Wanna Say to Banggood? Tell Us& Get Prize

[Copy the Link] Views:699 | Replies:17
Post on December 05,2017 00:19#1

Some Words You Wanna Say to Banggood? Tell Us& Get Prize

Its the 11 Christmas we spent together. Some of you have been with us since 2005 when we started. Thank you for your support for a long time. There might be something you want to say to Banggood. Please share with us! That will be helpful for our development in 2018.

How to join?

You can just share your story by replying this thread.

Just for reference, you can share your suggestion and advice to banggood. Or you can talk about:

• What category of products do you love to buy?
  • What was the best thing you bought from us?
  • Sharing your masterpiece:Share pics showing our products or logo

Prize:

Best Post:(1 winners)VISUO XS809HW WIFI FPV $44.99

Best Photo:(2winners) FID115 Fitness Tracker smart Bracelet $12.99

Winners will be announced on Jan 5th.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 06,2017 02:50#2
HI BG since 2015 i'm one of your customer. now almost 2 and half years. This is the Online store made my hobby Possible.I bought all parts for my 1st Quad build from banggood.Because these advantages.
Fast and free shipping to my country
Branded Products
Most Importantly  after Sale service.If i had a Quality Control issue  BG always solved it and cooperated with me.
it's a one company it's easy to deal with one company rather than dealing with 3rd party sellers
From my view in 2017 Banggood took a huge part in FPV drone Community.It's really nice.    i have some suggestion for your developers and logistic department.I said these things before but i didn't get a proper answer maybe now you can

I really Love this forum but you need to make this forum much more interesting. Normally Forum use for ask about orders,tracking problems Product info and stuff.You can make sections like Build logs using Banggood Products, Product review section (written not videos ).Also you can  introduce a badge or medal system for forum member as a reward.
to logistic department most air lines now don't accepting lipos but there is plenty shipping company who accepting lipos.DHL Accept up to 100W lipos,Turkey post ,UPS these guys accept lipos.Maybe it will cost some additional shipping charges but let the customer pay the  shipping cost.then they will decide whether buy or not.

At least send some cool stickers with my orders just kidding LOL hope to do more deals with you guys. and wish you all merry Christmas 
my first quad
Post on December 06,2017 03:14#3
I brought my first quad at May 2017.I used to buy from other websites which I don't mention here.I am addicted to banggood because there's always something new and attractive everytime you click in. Because they update what they sell very frequently. RC hobbies, undoubtly, is the hot catergory I used to buy from. But Recently, I found Xiaomi product is very nice and banggood cover all of them mostly.
The products are good, the service are good. Something to complain about is the delivery. The order will be back order for a few weeks even for 2 months, which I can't understand. Why you guys don't make it shows on the product page before we buying? Or maybe you're fixing it? I hope so:)
I'd like to attach a nice pic but I am using a new tablet so maybe later...
Post on December 06,2017 10:56#4
I have purchased various of useful and awesome products from Banggood. My favourite and most essential item is the Xiaomi MI Power Bank 2 10000mAh. Here is the screenshot of the video I did, some months ago. This power bank is the best for my gadgets!
Post on December 06,2017 22:11#5
Most of the parts brought from banggood, helps me to build this beast. Thank you banggood.
Post on December 06,2017 23:29#6
I have plenty of words I'd love to say to BangGood, but I expect you'll only delete them as you've just done to two of my posts. Not one swear word or abuse in either of them. You just didn't like me asking direct questions regarding customers being charged twice for shipping and the other one regarding the way I've been treated with my orders being back ordered TWICE whilst the items have been in stock for TWO VIP pages. Again no foul language and no abuse, just the truth.  NOW delete this and prove just how bad BangGood has become.
Post on December 06,2017 23:51#7
Hi Stu. Sorry to make you feel bad. I didn't delete any of your post. you can access to all your posts by entering " My account>Community> My post". Sometimes I will move the post asking for help to order help section so that customers can get more professional advices from our customer services in time. If I move some the post you want to leave it in General Chat, just tell me.
I'd love to read your post because you're so patient to share your view and experience. And the nature of this forum is to let banggood listen customers' voice, no matter our problems or other feedback. So sorry to make you think in that way.
Quote: chocksaway Post on December 06,2017 23:29 I have plenty of words I'd love to say to BangGood, but I expect you'll only delete them as you've just done to two of my posts. Not one swear word or abuse in either of them. You just didn't like me asking direct questions regarding customers being charged twice for shipping and the other one regarding the way I've been treated with my orders being back ordered TWICE whilst the items have been in stock for TWO VIP pages. Again no foul language and no abuse, just the truth.  NOW delete this and prove just how bad BangGood has become.

Post on December 07,2017 00:57#8
Hi Dony,  I think that's the problem with this forum, nobody seems to know where to post. I put these posts in General Chat because I think they relate to everyone who buys from BangGood. We have complaints about orders not arriving on every sub forum and basically it's a mess.

Believe it or not, most people prefer some form of regimentation or rules.  That way everyone knows exactly where they stand and what to expect. But then I served 5 years as a Navy cadet and another 9 years of the Aussie Navy so I'm comfortable with rules as long as they're fair and equal. People tend to feel less intimidated when they're aware of the rules and tend to relax more. There are no rules here and it really is noticeable and not just to myself. The one major fault is members jumping on someone else's thread with their own questions.  I imagine yourself and the girls must miss a lot of questions simply because they're buried among many others.  

How many times do you hear. "I wrote to you 3 times and haven't heard anything" Is it any wonder when people are using threads which died a year ago? I've seen one post with dozens of people wanting answers and the girls haven't answered them because they think the original poster was happy with his answer. The "High Jackers" appear to mainly youngsters with no idea about using forums and the unwritten rules.  Rules which are basically common sense, but are used to keep some form of order to the forum.  Remove those rules and you end up with everyone doing whatever they want, and that's what we currently have.

Thanks for your kind words, but believe me I try to keep my posts short, but after working for the TV media I had to learn to elaborate and make everything as clear as I could, otherwise missing an important point would lead to misunderstandings and even legal problems. When it comes to RC  or electronics I think it's important that nobody can misunderstand what you mean, otherwise things can become expensive. Sadly many of the younger members suffer from a poor attention span and my posts either put them to sleep or they give up half way through, plus there's always the one or two who know more than us old timers, so I'm avoiding writing any more tutorials, most of them can only understand things if it's done via a video anyway.  I did buy a decent Sony HD video camera with the intent to making some video tutorials, but it's sat in it's box ever since I went into hospital for a few months. 

I'm afraid they'd find my videos boring anyway, even with my rather warped sense of humour.  Not that I've been in the "Humorous" mode for a while. Mainly due to having a hole in my back plus this matter of having orders back ordered when the items are still in stock. The service department is currently playing games by repeating their emails and playing the old, "We No Understand" card. I assume they think I'll just go away, but I promised other customers I'd find out why they've been charged double shipping, plus I still want that back order question answered. What did you find out Dony, or were you told to ignore it as well?
Post on December 07,2017 08:03#9
When I first discovered this site, I used to feel overwhelmed in the beginning but here I am now a year later, a VIP4 member, and I can't get enough of it! When I get bored, I browse random products and reviews, especially the RC toys section. I'd like to commend Banggood on expanding the selection of good hobby-grade RC Toys, and especially I'd like to thank Banggood for selling the FS Racing 53692: https://www.banggood.com/FS-Racing-FS-53692-110-2_4G-4WD-Brushless-Monster-Truck-p-1085877.html

Post on December 07,2017 12:29#10
I would like to congratulate all employees on the holiday, wish you good luck, health and good mood for at least a year.
Separately I want to congratulate the department on work with customers who solve our problems, I wish you less capricious clients and good work of transport companies.
Buyers - a good price and a lot of shares. That would often visit the store.
As for me, I like to buy banggood at the store. I still use the desktop model of the Stirling engine. Good quality and reasonable price - all this is the merit of this store. What I would like to see in the store is the continuation of the action with coins and also the opportunity to get a coupon of $ 5 from $ 10.

Хотелось бы поздравить с праздником всех работников магазина, пожелать удачи, здоровья и хорошего настроения как минимум на год.
Отдельно хочу поздравить отдел по работе с покупателями, которые решают наши проблемы, желаю вам поменьше капризных клиентов и  хорошей работы транспортных компаний.
Покупателям - хорошей цены и множества акций. Что бы почаще посещали магазин.
Что же касается меня, то я люблю покупать в магазине бангуд. Я до сих пор пользуюсь настольной моделью двигателя Стирлинга. Хорошее качество и приемлемая цена - все это заслуга данного магазина.
Что хотелось бы увидеть в магазине -  продолжение акции с монетами а так же возможности получить купон 5 $ от 10 $.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: