Grab it!Dec Deals for Smartphone:Lenovo Moto Z & Xiaomi Mi 5X & Honor 9

[Copy the Link] Views:306 | Replies:6
Post on November 30,2017 21:44#1
Grab it!Dec Deals for Smartphone:Lenovo Moto Z & Xiaomi Mi 5X & Honor 9
Xiaomi is loved by reviewers for its exceptionally performance and low price, as well as its outstanding desin.Xiaomi 5X is a case show the perfect balance with 5.5-inch screen, metal body, 8 core processor and the considerable dual camera.
Plus, from now through Dec.30, you can get 12% off of your Xiaomi mi 5X order with the promo code 12BGM5X64

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 09,2017 11:31#2
Wow, great phone! I wonder if this case will fit? https://www.banggood.com/Simple-Carbon-Fiber-Soft-Silicone-Back-Cover-Case-For-MOTO-Z-PLAY-p-1149871.html
Post on December 10,2017 19:06#3
Of course. This case is for moto Z play.
Quote: GearBang Post on December 09,2017 11:31 Wow, great phone! I wonder if this case will fit? https://www.banggood.com/Simple-Carbon-Fiber-Soft-Silicone-Back-Cover-Case-For-MOTO-Z-PLAY-p-1149871.html

Post on December 13,2017 19:53#4
Lenovo Moto Z are available to preorder! Share this 13% Coupon!

With 5.19mm thickness, you must be impressed when you hold MotoZ. It's obviously very attractive and has powerful perforamance.The most impressive point for me, undoubly, is its 13.0MP camerawith f/1.8 aperture and 1.12um pixel, of which design is delicate and smart, the image is perfect as hope.
Features modularity and flexibilit, includes 4 extra module of photography,projection,loudspeaker,battery, Moto Z can provide advanced user experience with the sealess and convenient connection.
To learn more about this amazing phone, more detials HERE.
13% off Coupon: BGMotoZ64
Expires at Dec.30th
Post on December 13,2017 20:44#5

We'd be over the moon to score this beauty!
Available in Silver gray and shinny blue.
The glittering metal body and delicate design giving Honor 9 a smart apearance.Compatible to phototagohy with a large aperture and double zoom.
Honor 9 definitly has the potential to be the best seller at the end of year.
Now you can share 16% off with the code: BGHonor96GB
It's time to give yourself a treat :)
Post on December 14,2017 17:51#6
I prefere the honor to the Samsung Galaxy S8
Post on December 16,2017 05:56#7
Hi Everyone,
Seems good deal
Subject:
Subject: