Something is wrong in affiliate program, it's obvius.

[Copy the Link] Views:1067 | Replies:15
Post on November 22,2017 16:28#1
Hello, I have also stopped receiving sales. I've been with Banggood's affiliate program for almost 2 years and received approximately 10 sales per day. Since the new system of affiliate program, I do not receive sales. 
Something is wrong, it is obvious. I have started to promote another Chinese store and I receive the same sales approximately as in banggood before changing the system. If I do not notice any changes, I will explicitly dedicate myself to promoting the other Chinese online store.

PD: I think Banggood is the best Chinese online store, I've spent a lot of time promoting Banggood, and I've had very good results. I wish to continue with Banggood, but if there are no changes, I will be forced to work with the other Chinese online store.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on November 22,2017 19:50#2
I have had the same problem, then it improved for like a month or so.
Then it was back to normal and then this last 10 days or so, sale have been strangely low, after a day that  the system showed 0 sales.
After that day things never got back to normal, sales stayed super low like I have never had before.
All my links are bitly so I know exactly the number of clicks and visits they have and the visits have been normal as always, My links visits have not gone low just the tracked sales.
This last week sale were ridiculously low and this weeks has not improved, yet the clicks and visits through my links are normal as always.

I have noticed that all the times 0 sales appears on teh affiliate tracking system the banggood webpage has had an update and either there is a huge amounts of new products or there is a new layout design.
The problem is that sometimes is not only a day of 0 sales but also sometimes after that day, sales stay super abnormally low.

I am experiencing this right now and the page has had some design changes this last days, for example there is this new thing of "new" costumer and "regular" costumer on the new affiliate tracking system that was implemented just at around the same time my sale got low and abnormal, so there was a system update around the same time.
There is a new design on the cart page too that appeared to me a few days ago.
Also there is a new thing added on the product links, I explain now...

New string On links reset and delete Affiliate code

Another problem happened too with the system and I opened a thread for it and nobody replayed anything.
There is a new string  on the links, for about two to tree weeks now, that when you put your affiliate code and click to the link or refresh the page with your affiliate link sometimes it erase the affiliate code.
Actually the first day I noticed it it erased the affiliate code.
Lately if you erase the new string of the link and replace with affiliate code the the pages reloads and add the new string at the end and affiliate code stays in the middle but not sure if it messes up the tracking.
If you add affiliate code at the end of the new string the pages reloads but erases the affiliate code.
The pages after loading correctly immediately reloads and affiliate code sometimes disappears.
This behavior has changed compared to the first time I noticed it, so not sure what will happen tomorrow with it.

This is the string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN
Now it appears in almost all product pages, you don't find it on general links, you find it on specific product links.

I just checked how is behaving today.
If you add your affiliate code just after this new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN like this: ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE page loads but then reloads and Affiliate code gets deleted and maybe that affects correct tracking.
if you erase the extra new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN  and add your code just after html like this: html?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE  Then the pages after loading, reloads and add ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN at then end  like this html?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN and maybe that affect correct tracking too.

So Maybe thi is messing things up too with the affiliate commission tracking system and is not tracking correctly.

I must say I have lost a lot of money this last weeks on sales and this week, at the moment, is not looking better is quite bad.
It Is very sad and discouraging because I have invested a lot of time to promote banggood products and links. I invest many hours each day so when this happen I get very disappointed.

here is the post I made:

New string On links reset and delete Affiliate code. This new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN

https://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-449255.html

Post on November 23,2017 07:35#3
I have the same problem. My sales fell to zero.
Today I write email to affiliate centre, let`s see what they answer to me.
Post on November 23,2017 16:43#4
I hope the find out what is the problem and fix it as soon as possible because next week is black Friday week.
For me today it seems is going to be another 0 sales day :( yesterday only had 2 sales which is extremely low and quite rare.
This two weeks have been very low, very unusual amount of sales. 
Post on November 24,2017 00:35#5
Hi there, Gerardpr's sales stop because his site is broken. Our program works very well, no worry. If you find any untracked orders, please email the order number and your promo link to us for checking.
Also, please keep updating our products on your sites/channels and get more traffic. If you bring more traffic to your affiliate links, the sales will go to your basket.
Any further questions, please kindly email to affiliate@banggood.com. Thanks.

Post on November 24,2017 01:26#6
Quote: RCSkies Post on November 22,2017 19:50 I have had the same problem, then it improved for like a month or so.
Then it was back to normal and then this last 10 days or so, sale have been strangely low, after a day that the system showed 0 sales.
After that day things never got back to normal, sales stayed super low like I have never had before.
All my links are bitly so I know exactly the number of clicks and visits they have and the visits have been normal as always, My links visits have not gone low just the tracked sales.
This last week sale were ridiculously low and this weeks has not improved, yet the clicks and visits through my links are normal as always.

I have noticed that all the times 0 sales appears on teh affiliate tracking system the banggood webpage has had an update and either there is a huge amounts of new products or there is a new layout design.
The problem is that sometimes is not only a day of 0 sales but also sometimes after that day, sales stay super abnormally low.

I am experiencing this right now and the page has had some design changes this last days, for example there is this new thing of "new" costumer and "regular" costumer on the new affiliate tracking system that was implemented just at around the same time my sale got low and abnormal, so there was a system update around the same time.
There is a new design on the cart page too that appeared to me a few days ago.
Also there is a new thing added on the product links, I explain now...

New string On links reset and delete Affiliate code

Another problem happened too with the system and I opened a thread for it and nobody replayed anything.
There is a new string on the links, for about two to tree weeks now, that when you put your affiliate code and click to the link or refresh the page with your affiliate link sometimes it erase the affiliate code.
Actually the first day I noticed it it erased the affiliate code.
Lately if you erase the new string of the link and replace with affiliate code the the pages reloads and add the new string at the end and affiliate code stays in the middle but not sure if it messes up the tracking.
If you add affiliate code at the end of the new string the pages reloads but erases the affiliate code.
The pages after loading correctly immediately reloads and affiliate code sometimes disappears.
This behavior has changed compared to the first time I noticed it, so not sure what will happen tomorrow with it.

This is the string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN
Now it appears in almost all product pages, you don't find it on general links, you find it on specific product links.

I just checked how is behaving today.
If you add your affiliate code just after this new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN like this: ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE page loads but then reloads and Affiliate code gets deleted and maybe that affects correct tracking.
if you erase the extra new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN and add your code just after html like this: html?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE Then the pages after loading, reloads and add ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN at then end like this html?YOURAFFILIATECODE_EXAMPLE-HERE?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN and maybe that affect correct tracking too.

So Maybe thi is messing things up too with the affiliate commission tracking system and is not tracking correctly.

I must say I have lost a lot of money this last weeks on sales and this week, at the moment, is not looking better is quite bad.
It Is very sad and discouraging because I have invested a lot of time to promote banggood products and links. I invest many hours each day so when this happen I get very disappointed.

here is the post I made:

New string On links reset and delete Affiliate code. This new string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN

https://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-449255.html

Hi, regarding the string ?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN, it does not influence your sales. Although the affiliate code gets deleted, the cookie was generated. Such as this one: https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-TX526-5_8G-40CH-25MW200MW600MW-Switchable-AV-Wireless-FPV-Transmitter-RP-SMA-Female-p-1083642.html?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN?p=MK04211202332201502Q, I tested an order for it and the order number is 39477410. You can check your affiliate order list or test it by yourself again.
However, this link is not the standard affiliate link. So we suggest affiliate members go to the affiliate homepage to get the affiliate link instead of making the link by manual. Search product ID or key work on the affiliate homepage and then you can click "Get Code" button to copy the affiliate link for the product.

Any further questions please email to affiliate@banggood.com for the support. Thanks.

Post on November 24,2017 03:30#7
When you receive a promotional email from Banggood and then click on link inside it, affiliate code stored in cookie gets deleted. That code in cookie is used to track sales.

That alone wouldn't be that big problem if Banggood didn't send 24 promotional mails in November effectively erasing our referrals almost daily.
Post on November 24,2017 19:47#8
Quote: djolemunze Post on November 24,2017 03:30 When you receive a promotional email from Banggood and then click on link inside it, affiliate code stored in cookie gets deleted. That code in cookie is used to track sales.

That alone wouldn't be that big problem if Banggood didn't send 24 promotional mails in November effectively erasing our referrals almost daily.

Yes, and our affiliate code can cover the other cookies too. System will only record the last click. This is fair enough for every campaign. We value our affiliates and try our best to help you make money ; ) Hope for your kind understanding.

Post on November 25,2017 21:06#9
Yesterday after Monymo replied, the sales registered well. BIG difference! I got a regularly quite good day of sales, today again it seems something is not working ok, only one ridiculous sale very early and then nothing for the rest of the day. I look the visit to the links I posted yesterday and this latest days and I see there has been decent good traffic today.
Am I the only one? people from this thread have experienced again 0 sales or extremely low ?
Post on November 26,2017 10:43#10
Yes, 24th look that the sales registred are well, but yesterday go down another time. What it's the problem? There are any solution or we must to promote another chinese online store?
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: