Order history disappeared

[Copy the Link] Views:1452 | Replies:20
Post on November 03,2017 17:26#1
Until few weeks ago I was able to see all the orders I've placed during these years. Now I can't see the old orders anymore, I see only the orders I've placed this year. Anyone is experiencing the same issue? How could I fix this?

Thank you.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on November 03,2017 21:20#2
It's yet another BangGood change they never told us about.  If you tell them you've received your order it's deleted from your list, the very reason I don't bother to let them know.  It's a pain having to keep telling them when parcels arrive and the date. Now that it also removes what I've purchased I simply don't tell them.  They say we should tell them so they can form an opinion as to how slow the delivery system is. The silly part is we never get to see the results so why should we bother. 

Let's face it, delivery times haven't changed that much in the past few years anyway, so the results of this supposed survey would be static. I much prefer to have a list I can refer to so I can check whether I've purchased the item previously. My memory isn't that bad, but remembering well over a thousand items would be pushing it. Plus I can keep an eye on what I previously paid for items.  My advice, stop telling them when you received the item, it's not compulsory, plus it's a waste of time.
Post on November 04,2017 01:32#3
Same thing here, so pi$$ed off. All I get was a Sorry! the system did it......... So does this mean due to bad planning and communication from Banggood they can just conveniently blame the SYSTEM ??? If I had know this was going to happen I would have used the export function and downloaded BEFORE the SYSTEM removed it. According to Banggood, all order details are removed after 300 days. 

So NO notification via the email, even though this is their most effective (read: spamming) means of communicating with its customers..... I still find it had to believe that with such a major change that they feel they have no obligation to inform us, the customers!?!

I enquired about how are we suppose to keep up-to-date with this kind of changes and the answer I got was to 'keep an eye on our website'. They even gave me the link (just incase I didn't know it already, thanks!). As their website is massive I asked for the URL, they initially mentioned that I should check the community pages (I think she meant the forums), so I am to check the place where people post issues and problems for major system changes? So by asking me to check the forums, this would mean that Banggood would only admit to these changes ONLY when they have been caught out by its customers? 
I asked if there is an official webpage for this information and they admitted that there is none but they mentioned that they are working on it and it will be appear 'someday' (direct quote). So they can design all these elaborate promotional games but struggle to find the time to create a simple webpage with announcements on them?

I always believed that some how Banggood were different to the other China-based internet shopping websites but alas it seems that they are same..........

Post on November 04,2017 04:52#4
What a bummer! If I knew this was going to happen I would have used the export function as well. Now the only way I can check the order history is to find the confirmation emails I've received when I've placed the orders, which is not practical at all.

Yes, I will definitely stop telling them when I received the item from now on. Probably I will stop being a customer as well.

Should we ask them to show again those orders (always if a recovery is possible) only to let us export the order history?

Edit: I've just asked them if a recovery would be possible and they replied they can't.
Post on November 04,2017 11:02#5
Banggood, that's REALLY bad!

Not only order history is gone but you didn't inform us before hand and you don't even tell what history you will keep from now on.
Will it be a calendar year, rolling year, more, less ?
Post on November 04,2017 19:02#6
Quote: Treblig Post on November 04,2017 11:02 Banggood, that's REALLY bad!

Not only order history is gone but you didn't inform us before hand and you don't even tell what history you will keep from now on.
Will it be a calendar year, rolling year, more, less ?

According to Banggood, order history will be removed after 300 days. We would have used the export function if they had informed us.

Post on November 04,2017 19:19#7
Where is this 300 days indicated ?
Post on November 05,2017 03:53#8
Quote: Treblig Post on November 04,2017 19:19 Where is this 300 days indicated ?

I've contacted customer service and they told me so.

Post on November 06,2017 07:08#9
This 300 day limit on records, first I've ever heard of it. And DAMMIT, I just checked my orders and sure enough only 122 parcels for 2017 are showing. Now I'm really upset.  I constantly use that list to see what I've purchased previously, now I've lost the bloody lot. I buy enough to be able to store them in bins, I insist on having spare parts and reserve stock in my workshop.  Often I'll see something and think I'd like to buy it, so check with my list to see it could be stowed away.  I never bothered to export the list as I believed it would always be there, back to 2014. Bugger, what do I do now. AHA! maybe that's why the list has been shortened, so I'll buy what I already have.  Would someone explain how I'd export the list please? I don't think copy and paste will do it.

Having my list vanish like that has pee'd me right off. I'm fast losing faith.
Post on November 06,2017 22:55#10
Quote: chocksaway Post on November 06,2017 07:08
 Would someone explain how I'd export the list please? I don't think copy and paste will do it.

Having my list vanish like that has pee'd me right off. I'm fast losing faith.

click the export link at the top and this will create an excel spreadsheet which is them downloaded to your computer. Be warned that the information contained in the xls is very sparse and does not contain the photos of the items (which is not helpful). I simply copy the images from the order page and included the pics in the xls for easier reference. I know that this maybe considered easy but it consumed a lot of time!

Maybe if Banggood are 'monitoring' these posts then they should consider that time wasted on individuals creating their own shopping records is time that they could be better spent surfing their website buying their goods?!? Just a thought!! 

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: