Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 27,2017 22:00#2

ISDT FD-100 Smart Discharger from banggood
Post on November 30,2017 01:28#3

ISDT FD-100 Review
Post on December 07,2017 00:10#4
There's no way I'd be putting a constant drain of 6 amps on any battery, except during actual use of course.  The only time I've ever bothered to discharge a LiPo is when I'm placing them in storage mode during a month or so in winter. I do baby my LiPos, I never charge them at over 1/2 C and discharge them once a year and my inexpensive balanced chargers do that well.

Possibly it's the reason my friends have to re--order their batteries between 12 months and 18 months and most of my batteries are still perfectly usable for 5 years and more. The only real problems I've ever had is a bad cell, usually within a very short time after purchase. The lesson I learned from that was Never buy batteries from HobbyKing's sales. They're only getting rid of LiPo's which have been sitting on the shelf for too long. The smaller ones seem to be OK, but I had every 4S pack die within 12 months out of an order of 5. I picked up 6 more of a different brand and they're still going strong 3 years later. Sorry ,,but I don't believe anyone should treat their LiPos any other way than softly softly. They're getting too expensive to be replacing them every year.
Post on December 08,2017 20:29#5

Care your Lipo´s!!
Post on December 14,2017 03:52#6
The topic content needs to be 5 words or more.
Post on December 14,2017 16:41#7
I don't understand, like...
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: