How can i create backup of yahoo mail account ?

[Copy the Link] Views:278 | Replies:5
Post on October 24,2017 05:35#1
 Hello Hi how can create backup of Yahoomail account please let me know how can i create backup of yahoo mail to my local computer
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 25,2017 02:27#2
The best way to do this use any email client like outlook, thunderbird, etc and then exprot your email data on any format and then save it to your local computer. You can also use Yahoo Mail Backup Tool to create backup of your yahoo mail account
Post on October 25,2017 07:55#3
This is a forum for discussions about products which BangGood sells.  They don't give advice on computer matters.  I suggest you use a computer forum on the Internet. There are thousands of them willing to help with such matters.  I will tell you it's possible easier to simply save each Yahoo email as a text document.  Simply open it and copy - paste it to a new text document. I've used Yahoo for years and never needed to back up the emails, especially when most of them are Spam. Anything I've wanted to refer back to I've saved in another folder on the mail client.
Post on February 28,2018 05:20#4
Hi,

To take the backup of Yahoo mail to your local computer you can take the help from manual solutions. I would like to share one article which explains the manual and automated solutions. Refer the link for more details:

Visit: http://recenttechnicalupdates.blogspot.in/2018/02/export-emails-from-yahoo-to-outlook.html

But, always manual solutions has some difficulties like there is no guarantee to get complete and successful result always. So I will prefer the third-party solutions like SysTools Yahoo Backup Tool, which can directly backup the whole mails from Yahoo accounts within a short period of time. Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Post on November 15,2018 01:19#5
A few days earlier one of my friends also searching solution for the same query.  He downloaded the yahoo backup on his system. After that, the process becomes quite easy for him because of the support team. They are connected to him throughout the complete conversion process from yahoo emails to outlook. He also told me that the tool has amazing features. He explained may more things about the app:- http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-yahoo-backup.html
Post on November 27,2018 23:31#6
A few days earlier one of my friends also searching solution for the same query.  He downloaded the yahoo backup on his system. After that, the process becomes quite easy for him because of the support team. They are connected to him throughout the complete conversion process from yahoo emails to outlook. He also told me that the tool has amazing features. He explained may more things about the app:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/yahoo-backup.html
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: