The Most Interesting Gadget You Can Find on Banggood! Reply & Win

[Copy the Link] Views:1771 | Replies:28
Post on October 13,2017 01:45#1
Still trying to figure out what present you should choose for the cool friends? The struggle is real. Take this interesting product list and you'll have your answer picked out in no time at all!

Maybe you can find something more interesting on banggood.All of us are waiting your answer! Reply with the screenshot or the product link and write a few description of why you recommend this.You will get access to cash coupon for all products.

Example:

Prize:

4 winners
Top winner* $30 coupon (valid for all items except flash deals)
Other winners* $20 coupon (valid for all items except flash deals)
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 13,2017 12:04#2
I would choose Xiaomi Mijia 360 Camera because its great gadget to watch if our kids are safe or if everything is ok with our grandparrents
https://www.banggood.com/XIAOMI-MIJIA-360-Degree-720P-Night-Vision-Camera-Motion-Detection-Two-Way-Audio-Pan-Tilt-IR-Camera-p-1169623.html
a
Post on October 14,2017 10:08#3
For me - Xiaomi Car DVR S0NY IMX323 Sensor Video Recorder.I love so much xiaomi brand.They have valuable products for best prices.Every single time I showed off some of my xiaomi gadget that I own everybody just said "wow" :) .For that price there is nothing better than Xiaomi products.

And reason why I choosed it ? Its so simple.There is not better camera for that price.I need it for safety of my car & to prevent car accidents also

Post on October 14,2017 12:29#4
I like BlitzWolf® BW-L3 28W (Product ID: 1195744)
That is a cool device for travellers. I and my friends traveling by the weeks in the mountains with tents.. With this solar panel I can charge very many devices, like a batteries for photo and video equipment, flashlights, speackers, smartphones end. etc. Having this solar panel we cease to depend on stationary electricity.

Post on October 15,2017 07:51#5
Very lightweight and small but with a lot of functionality.

Post on October 15,2017 09:16#6
Probably The TEVO®  Tarantula i like to bring my imagination to reality Also as a RC hobbiest And DIY Lover it's really Helpful for make small Acc  etc.I know most of  RC guys dream is buying a 3D printer for themselves. Because it's cool and handy to have one. And the best price for a Quality DIY  3D Printer.Also Tevo has their own Facebook group with kind and helpful TEVO owners. 
Post on October 16,2017 01:03#7
For me is Xiaomi miaomiaoce baby thermometer, it monitors your kids temperature and alerts you on your mobile if something is wrong. You don't have to stay awake all night and you don't disturb your kid to measure it's fever                                                                                                                              
https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Miaomiaoce-Digital-Baby-Thermometer-Bluetooth-Intelligent-Medical-Thermometer-24-Hour-Continu-p-1191626.html?rmmds=search

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για xiaomi miaomiaoce
Post on October 17,2017 02:50#8
This budget Mini 3D Printer is a device that I start to teach my son how is the 3d printer working and now his adventure with AutoCAD begins.

Post on October 17,2017 19:42#9
Cool looking and, You guest it, Cool itself.
Post on October 18,2017 11:36#10
always did wanna have a bronco :) but as it hard to get a good one here (v. rare) or import it from USA, then maybe this smaller one can fill that empty space in heart ;)
https://www.banggood.com/Bnonco-C1508-110-2_4G-4WD-45T-Aluminum-Alloy-Climbing-RC-Car-No-Coating-Without-Motor-540-p-1142245.htmlbronco
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: