wherabouts of my item please

[Copy the Link] Views:60 | Replies:1
Post on October 10,2017 05:57#1
Lenovo phab2 Plus 6.4 inch Dual Rear Camera 3GB RAM 32GB ROM MTK8783 Octa Core 4G Smartphone Order No:35072039
hi there
i am having a problem with my order RG981688940BE shipped 12/9/17 which seems to be with bpost, on the flyt tracking site there has been no update since:-

this status still has not changed and i still have not received the phone....
:-banggood  staff member lucas708 replied to me in this thread:-

https://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-418340.html

with the message:-

"Dear rifster

Sorry for the inconvenience,we have informed the Shipping company,but they are in holiday,so it will take 5-10 business to give you an answer.If the parcel is overtime,we can sent you replacement or refund to you

if you need other help,please contact us. https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

Thank you so much"

yet i have still have had no information, could someone please look into this for me,

to let me know the status or if i can get a refund..

thankyou

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 12,2017 15:22#2
is there anyone else can give me an answer about the whereabouts of my phone? after contacting customer service the only answer i keep getting is:-

"Dear R***  ,
Thanks for your email.

The logistics information shows as below.

Latest Event -- 2017-09-19 18:02 Item is announced / bpost received the information

It was shipped on 2017/9/14, which takes 7-20 business days (about 33 days) to arrive. If you do not receive it over its estimate delivery time, feel free to contact us"

it was actually shipped on the 12/9/17....

i have been in touch with bpost who have said the phone will have to go to Belgium before being sent to me in the uk, but as far as they can tell the item hasn't even left china.....

even if it has left china it doesn't take nearly 20 days to get to Belgium...

to be honest i am thinking of opening a paypal dispute as i just dont seem to be getting an answer..

as far as i can see the item has been lost, its just my luck that the first time i take insurance out on my banggood order it vanishes....

Report a Post Quote Reply
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: