What compensation are YOUR CUSTOMERS going to get for the farce that is the order of the MI A1?

[Copy the Link] Views:961 | Replies:35
Post on September 27,2017 14:51#1
Hi,
I think Banggood should as a gesture of goodwill to all pre order customers of the Xiaomi MI A1 that have been inconvenienced by ordering the MI A1 and having the restocking dates constantly changed and rearranged and given no straight answers as to when the phone will be in stock. I think at the very least tell YOUR CUSTOMERS you don't know when the phone will be in stock at least they can make their minds up to cancel their order and get it from another seller. I have bought this as a birthday gift the birthday is at the beginning of December and I need it for that date. I think Bangood should refund a small percentage of the phones cost or offer a free gift as compensation for the inconvenience. Its not good enough. What compensation are YOUR CUSTOMERS going to get for the farce that is the order of the MI A1?

If Xiaomi MI A1 pre order customers agree please reply to this post. Make your feelings known if Banggood don't know how we feel they will do nothing to change.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 27,2017 15:50#2
Yes. I think that now they don't even know when It will be available.
Post on September 27,2017 17:39#3
Hi Paulo,
If Banggood don't know how long it will be before it's restocked, how do we know? they should have the respect to email their customers and be honest with them.
Post on September 27,2017 22:14#4
Hi, so sorry for the delay. The rose gold is in stock, We will receive the other phones in these several days. then we will ship your order as soon as possible.
Post on September 27,2017 22:26#5
Hello! I also bought a smartphone for a gift to my girlfriend. We are celebrating the anniversary of the November 1 acquaintance, and I need to call this number. And I do not even know whether to wait? In technical support they say that my smartphone will come to them on the 27th. I was sure of that. At 15 times I was told not to worry. On September 27th I found out that only 100 red came. When will my phone come? I am embarrassed. As practice shows, shipping to Russia takes a very long time. And if I do not get the smartphone as soon as possible, then the holiday will be spoiled.
Post on September 27,2017 22:32#6
Hi, Silent18rus. Many thanks for taking the time to reply, Bob-44 from Banggood replied to me saying it's going to be several days which I don't think is good enough. I'm getting really frustrated now.
Post on September 27,2017 22:37#7
Hi Bob-44, Please could you give me a date, several days is no good for me. I bought this as a Birthday gift which is on the 2nd December that's why I need to know because there's shipping time I need to allow for as well. Also what compensation are customers who pre ordered the MI A1 going to receive from Banggood for the inconvenience of all the dates for restocking that have come and gone.
Post on September 27,2017 22:39#8
Today, our supplier will send us 700 units, black color.
Post on September 27,2017 22:44#9
Hi Bob-44, So those phones will be sent out within the next 24 hours or so then.
Post on September 27,2017 22:50#10
Quote: Sprograt Post on September 27,2017 22:44 Hi Bob-44, So those phones will be sent out within the next 24 hours or so then.

Normally, if it is in stock, it will be shipped in 1-2 days. It depends on the post office. because of China National Day (10.01-10.05). it might be a little late.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: