Top Smart Health Bracelet More Than Health But Also Fun

[Copy the Link] Views:295 | Replies:3
Post on September 27,2017 04:58#1

Top Smart Health Bracelet More Than Health But Also FunA lightweight smart-look health bracelet is perfect for either cubicle-dwellers or the outdoor enthusiasts.Available to record the fitness and sleep status, all those health bracelets with different special extra function-can match your additional need beside keeping health.

1.Heart rate

Heart rate can reflect the health condition in various aspect.With this function, health wristband can be helpful in 3 aspects: Sport, Disease, and Mental by monitoring the heart rate.

Top Smart Health Bracelet More Than Health But Also Fun

Typical model: Xiaomi Miband 2

You may not have used smart bracelet before.Then miband2 might impress you by its smart function and nice price.With ADI ultra-low power acceleration sensors + Optical heart rate sensor,miband2 can procide more accurate data on your heart rate and sleep quality.Besides, on its own app, a bunch of functions are there to be explored.

2.Sleep monitor
Sleep tracking can be helpful for everyone who considers their sleep quality.Most health bracelets record your deep sleep and shallow sleep, which can assist you to improve your sleep quality.
Beside sleep monitor, Anti sleep monitor is another interesting function which is easy but very practical for those need long-time driving.The wristband will vibrate in this mode to make sure you stay awake.

Top Smart Health Bracelet More Than Health But Also FunTypical model: Lenovo HW01 PLUS

Lenovo HW01 Plus is a health bracelet you couldn't pass up.With its advanced touch control setting and various function, user can check their daily health day data directly by touching the home button.Beside the regular function ,HW01 can provide much more:Anti-sleep mode, customized fitness plan, finding phone function,etc.

3.Sport Track
REcord movement track, you can check real-time speed, distance, and calorie etc.

Typical model:KALOAD Sports P1 Top Smart Health Bracelet More Than Health But Also Fun

Featuring its GPS and highly sensitive sensor, Click"running", the band will record your movement track and update the data on the APP, you can check real-time speed, time distance and calorie burned etc.Based on wireless API, it can reach realt-ime synchronization with low consumption. If you are keen to keep tracking your sport performance, P1 must be your first choice.

with those standards above, this week we select 16 smart health bracelets for you, including The Bestsellers and the new arrivals.A Simple click to check them and test out a new experience with health bracelet.
Top 16 Health Bracelet For You

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 12,2017 00:44#2
I brought the xiaomi miband 2. It's interesting that it can detect my sleep quality.And comfortable of course.
Why don't you make a list of best mouse in banggood? I think many people need that
Post on October 13,2017 03:10#3
Thank you for your feedback:) I 'd like to make a toplist for best mouse for you
Quote: SamuelAdams Post on October 12,2017 00:44 I brought the xiaomi miband 2. It's interesting that it can detect my sleep quality.And comfortable of course.
Why don't you make a list of best mouse in banggood? I think many people need that
Post on October 18,2017 21:55#4
Very nice and stylish health bracelet 
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: