Payment method - missing credit card option?

[Copy the Link] Views:1577 | Replies:17
Post on January 21,2015 05:20#1

I'm trying to check out this week's goods, but today I can't find an option to check out by credit card (I use VISA). Only PP and some weird online-payment options are given?

I hope this is only a temporary thing - credit card purchase is my only real option for this...?

All the best,

Jakob E.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on January 21,2015 20:26#2

Hi Gyraf

Unfortunately we are upgrading our payment system it is not available right now.

We will complete the update as soon as we can but we are expecting at least a few days.

If you select PayPal you can still choose credit card payment, it is just hosted by PayPal, you do not need a membership you can directly put in your CC info and pay via their checkout.

I hope this helps and sorry for the inconvenience, when it is back it will be better then ever.

Regards

Sunny

Post on January 22,2015 03:38#3

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for your quick reply!

Happy to know that CC checkout option will be back eventually - no problem in waiting a bit.

best regards,

Jakob E.

Post on January 26,2015 05:13#4
When we can make payments by credit card ? Paypal has a lot of commissions
Post on January 26,2015 09:58#5
I wanted to buy something that was on offer , but the offer has expired. I can only pay by card . What happens with card payment?
Post on January 27,2015 00:59#6
Quote: rzvnb Post on January 26,2015 05:13 When we can make payments by credit card ? Paypal has a lot of commissions

You can use you credit card via PayPal, and we pay the fees, there are no commissions for you to pay. We are still upgrading the system and have no exact date for completion.

Quote: dinu55 Post on January 26,2015 09:58
I wanted to buy something that was on offer , but the offer has expired. I can only pay by card . What happens with card payment?

As per my first message, you can still use credit card to pay, papal has the credit card option, there are no extra fess and you do not need a PayPal account. Simply select PayPal and then you will have the option to pay via credit card.

Thanks for your questions.

Sunny

Post on March 02,2015 03:58#7

In the mean time, the CC option has been working for a while, allowing purchases from here.

But now that option is missing again, sadly..

Do you have an estimate of when this could be expected to be working again?

Best regards,

Jakob E.

Post on March 03,2015 00:55#8

..and it's back...

Sorry for being so impatient.

Jakob E.

Post on March 06,2015 14:07#9

Did credit card processing company change, too?

I mean many users reported security issues with credit card handling on banggood (fresh one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9aD5fhko2o around 1min0s) in recent months.

So did that get solved safely?

(personally I was using paypal only)

Post on March 31,2017 01:36#10

if i choose credit card for payment ,when my money transfer from my accout 

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: