Snap-Up processing

[Copy the Link] Views:172 | Replies:6
Post on September 10,2017 15:58#1
How can Snap-Up order become Back Order in no time?
I won snap-up items, I payed for them in snap!
What came out at My Orders page is Back Order annotation and without any explanation.
Please, BG, snap-up send my orders.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 11,2017 01:09#2
I can't understand why BG continues with these "snap-ups" All they seem to do is upset people.  If an item has been won it often means there's no stock left, that's why it would be back ordered.  If you definitely won them and paid for them, they should be on their way to you. Alternatively it's possible that someone decided to purchase the same items which depleted the stock before the snap up occurred, therefore it would have gone into back order as soon as it was snapped. Either way. the items should be shipped to you as soon as the new stock arrives. A bit of a bummer, but you probably got a good bargain.  They may involve a wait it seems.  Bad luck if you managed to have more than one sold out. Lucky, but unlucky I guess.

Unfortunately BG can't send them if they're not in stock.  What was it you won, most people can't win one, you must have a good connection and a good script 
Post on September 12,2017 04:09#3
Nah, I'm on fair play side. My connection is 80/4 and with no scripts.
I won two pairs of shoes Product ID: 1135445 and 1071948 and some other small things.

Outdoor Hiking Shoes
and...

Orders Detail
Post on September 13,2017 10:43#4
Is that particular size/colour even in stock? always make sure before buying anything. my snap-up has always shipped on the same day if not within a few hours
Post on September 13,2017 18:43#5
Good day . Do not change the status of my purchases, or have left the warehouse?
Order Number: 34888570
Order Number: 34869819
Post on September 13,2017 19:06#6
Good morning . 
what is my shopping sent? please trace no No: 34888570  No: 34869819 
Post on September 14,2017 06:13#7
Quote: csxcsxcsx Post on September 13,2017 10:43 Is that particular size/colour even in stock? always make sure before buying anything. my snap-up has always shipped on the same day if not within a few hours

Of course It's out of stock. But you can't check the stock state from Snap-up page, you can only check stock state from normal product page.

Snap-up Process: http://deals.banggood.com/deals/edm/topic/Snapupprocess.html

Items dedicated to Snap-up process, must be in stock by default.

I'm not happy at all. 

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: