11 Free Spinners for you!Write a Review & Take it Home!

[Copy the Link] Views:1090 | Replies:19
Post on September 02,2017 02:42#1
11 Free Spinners for you!Write a Review & Take it Home!
They are More than 40 spinner in the video ,some of them is music spinner ,some is colorful spinner some is Stainless steel gyro ,some is tumbler,and ,many other useful and funny spinners ,USB and so on
Which one will be your favorite? and Guess which one spin last to the end ? Itcan be one of the spinner in the video

How To Get ?
1.Write review that what do you like most in these spinner and send that spinner picture in Comment area
2.We will count which spinner has got most of the people love and ranked in Numble one in all of the spinner,then we will send 11 spinner to the lucky one
3.We will choose 11 people to send,good luck

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 02,2017 02:51#2
ALL the spinner in the video is in here : https://www.banggood.com/collection-4005.html, coupon code: Fidget095
Post on September 02,2017 02:55#3
How To Get ?
1.Write review that what do you like most in these spinner and send that spinner picture in Comment area
2.We will count which spinner has got most of the people love and ranked in Numble one in all of the spinner,then we will send 11 spinner to the lucky one 
3.We will choose 11 people to send,good luck 
Post on September 02,2017 22:00#4
i like this one more because it has more use than just spin, it's a Memory card reader and a spinner 

Post on September 03,2017 01:22#5
I like wheels fidget spinner so much because the also run on ground and it's looks was awsome
Post on September 03,2017 11:55#6
Мне нравиться этот потому что полезен:
Post on September 04,2017 02:59#7
I like spinners without music and led lights.
I like this one Product ID: 1142560

Post on September 04,2017 09:43#8

Two Arm Zinc Alloy Rotating Fidget Hand Spinner ADHD Autism Reduce Stress Focus Attention Toys

That must be good gift for childrens
Post on September 05,2017 09:25#9

Fidget LED Hand Spinner Bluetooth Speaker Support SD TF Card Reduce Stress Autism ADHD Kids Toys

Amazing Lights You can play music with the Bluetooth

Post on September 06,2017 09:49#10
I like this spinner for its slick design and colour!

Zinc Alloy Tri-Spinner
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: