Onda V10 Pro Google Play Svcs Update Fails

[Copy the Link] Views:1715 | Replies:12
Post on August 07,2017 01:09#1
Many apps require Google play services Update.  Update to current version fails.  Is there a fix?  I think rooting the tablet would solve it.  Any help would be appreciated.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on August 27,2017 12:32#2
Did you find a solution for this issue?  Mine has the same problem.
Post on September 09,2017 16:15#3
Partially. Google Play Services can be manually updated to v.11.03.55. APKMIRROR has the file. This will let all Google Apps except for Google Search and Google Assistant work just fine. Let's hope a permanent fix is coming.
Post on October 02,2017 10:12#4
Hi,

I'm wordering to buy this tablet. This manual update of google services worked and you are being able to download apps like netflix, youtube and other?

How is the tablet performance?

Post on November 01,2017 01:31#5
Quote: ZilogZ80 Post on September 09,2017 16:15 Partially. Google Play Services can be manually updated to v.11.03.55. APKMIRROR has the file. This will let all Google Apps except for Google Search and Google Assistant work just fine. Let's hope a permanent fix is coming.

Hi Zilog,

I have the same problem and I searched for version 11.3.55 (440) of GPS, but I can't find it.

Please, can you post the link or share the apk on a cloud?

Did you follow a particular procedure to install or simply tap and install?

Thanks a lot

Alfred

Post on November 06,2017 05:35#6
Same error as other buyers have reported. I had to download and manually install multiple versions of Google Services from apkmirror until I could find one that could be installed and worked with some Google Apps, but not with Gmail. I installed an older version of Gmail and now it seems to work well.
Post on November 26,2017 12:06#7
Onda V10 Pro - Google Play Services Update Error

welcome everybody .

I bought the tablet : Onda V10 Pro
From the site. banggood
But there is a problem that I have not yet overcome, namely the modernization of Google services
All programs depend on this service
Is there a solution to this problem ..
Image for clarification

Post on January 14,2018 04:45#8
i have same problem with onda v10 pro 
Post on January 26,2018 04:06#9
I am thinking of getting this tablet has the Google Play Services problem been fixed?
Post on February 05,2018 19:43#10
No good fix so far and now the manually updated version of google play is becoming more outdated so having issues with more apps.
Looks like this will keep getting worse and no update in sight.

Honestly makes it a useless tablet, I bought it knowing the problem assuming it would eventually get fixed... it's been over 6 months for me. This was already a replacement for a defective tablet off of this site. 50% of other devices I purchased also had some form of an issue as well.

Unless you are looking for low end gear with a slew of issues I'd recommend going with a proper brand even at the premium price.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: