Happy 11th Birthday, Banggood!--2017 Anniversary Affiliates Celebration

[Copy the Link] Views:1233 | Replies:13
Post on July 26,2017 22:38#1
Happy 11th Birthday, Banggood!Happy 11th Birthday, Banggood!--2017 Anniversary Affiliates Celebration

Banggod 2017 Anniversary Celebration will last for 72 hours (Sep.7 to Sep.9), and there will be a lot of big discounts and coupons available to our customers. As one of our valued affiliates, are you ready to fight for your sales and commission?

Celebrate with us and earn bonus commission and cash rewards!

Happy 11th Birthday, Banggood!--2017 Anniversary Affiliates Celebration

1) Upgraded Commission Rates For Everyone!

The more sales you get the more commission you earn!

Get an extra 2% commission during the Banggood Anniversary (from Sep.7 to Sep.9).

Rewards Table

Affiliate Class

Standard Commission Rate

Anniversary

Commission Rate

STANDARD

4%

6%

PREMIUM

6%

8%

VIP

8%

10%

2) Top 30 Sales Rank Battle

The top 30 affiliates with the most paid sales amount (in $'s) between Aug.15 and Aug.31 will win the sales battle.

Your paid sales total for the period will be calculated at the end of Aug.31. The top affiliates will receive the following bonus payments.

Top Affiliate Rank

The Battle Bonus

No.1-5

USD $500

No.6-15

USD $300

No.16-30

USD $200

Claiming Your Rank Battle Bonus.

If you are one of the top 30 rank battle winners, we will contact you via email before Sep. 11. This email will include full details on how to claim your battle bonus.

All rewards will be added during your next withdrawal payment.

3) Coupon Rewards for Outstanding Affiliates

Exclusive coupons for affiliates with big anniversary sales.

The Goal: Reach $30,000 total paid sales during the anniversary (Sep.7 to Sep.9).

The Prize: Be one of the first 100 to contact us and you will receive an exclusive 7% off coupon.

If you are eligible for a reward, you must contact us before September 23, 2017, any application for a reward received after this date will not be accepted.

Reward Rules

1. You must be a member of the Banggood Affiliate Program.
2. You must follow all official affiliate terms and conditions. This includes avoiding our Restricted Advertising Channels and following our guidelines on using the Banggood trademark.
3. You cannot SPAM. Including but not limited to, sending emails or messages to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
4. Any unpaid, canceled or refunded orders will not be included in your sales total.

5. All times and dates are based on the Banggood Affiliate time zone.

Any affiliates that violate the rules above will not receive any commission or rewards. If the circumstances are serious, then we will terminate the related account.

Banggood Ltd. Reserves All Rights to this rewards program.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on July 27,2017 05:34#2
It was good reading.... until I reached 3) Coupon Rewards for Outstanding Affiliates
Who wants a 7% Coupon that is almost impossible to use? Nearly every product on Banggood is on promotion, special offer.... or already has a discount Coupon on the sales page, to be used! Those that haven't, are overpriced to start with.

Sorry if the truth hurts 

Post on July 27,2017 05:44#3

2) Top 30 Sales Rank Battle (most sales)

So.... If someone sells 500 X $1 toys between 15-31 August, and I sell 100 X $600 smartphones, the person who sold the toys will win because they have more sales?
Post on July 27,2017 15:20#4
In every case where I've heard the word "sales" it is typically calculated as the value of the sales.

e.g.
"I made $10,000 in sales last month."
"Your daily sales target is $500."

So I think you are incorrect, and the person with the higher value of sales will rank higher.
Post on July 28,2017 23:18#5
Quote: Geoff Post on July 27,2017 05:34 It was good reading.... until I reached 3) Coupon Rewards for Outstanding Affiliates
Who wants a 7% Coupon that is almost impossible to use? Nearly every product on Banggood is on promotion, special offer.... or already has a discount Coupon on the sales page, to be used! Those that haven't, are overpriced to start with.

Sorry if the truth hurts 

Hi, thanks for your comment.

This may not meet the needs of all, but this is a common coupon, and actually applicable for most of the products, it gives another choice for customers who are interested in.

Post on July 28,2017 23:18#6
Quote: Geoff Post on July 27,2017 05:34 It was good reading.... until I reached 3) Coupon Rewards for Outstanding Affiliates

Sorry if the truth hurts 

This may not meet the needs of all, but this is a common coupon, and actually applicable for most of the products, it gives another choice for customers who are interested in.

Post on July 28,2017 23:22#7
Quote: SandyBG Post on July 28,2017 23:18

Sorry if the truth hurts 

Pick a product (any) that you're interested in and try using a discount Coupon. It's almost impossible! 

Post on July 28,2017 23:29#8
Quote: Bobbly Post on July 27,2017 15:20 In every case where I've heard the word "sales" it is typically calculated as the value of the sales.

e.g.

So I think you are incorrect, and the person with the higher value of sales will rank higher.

I agree entirely, but that's not how the rules are written....

Post on July 29,2017 02:03#9
Quote: Geoff Post on July 28,2017 23:29
Quote: Bobbly Post on July 27,2017 15:20 In every case where I've heard the word "sales" it is typically calculated as the value of the sales.

e.g.

I agree entirely, but that's not how the rules are written....

Thanks for pointing out, we will make the rules more clearly.

Post on August 02,2017 03:21#10
It is just so cool.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: