IT IS DOING 30 DAYS I BUYED MY SMARTPHONE ZUK Z2 PRO AND STILL DID NOT COME

[Copy the Link] Views:732 | Replies:2
Post on July 20,2017 13:31#1
Olá está fazendo 30 dias que comprei o smartphone Lenovo ZUK Z2 PRO e ainda não chegou e também não apresenta alguma mudanca no rastreio desde do dia 23/06/2017. A Bangood diz que a entrega do produto é feita entre 15 e 35 dias e como falta 5 dias para data prevista da chegada acredito que demore. Gostaria de ter um posicionamento da bangood. Estou ficando de desapontado com a Bangood sendo que o primeiro ZUK Z2 PRO que comprei chegou bem antes dos 30 dias desta segunda compra. Uma outra reclamação gostaria de saber se tem uma outra forma de contato com o vendedor ou alguem da Bangood. Pois não encontrei forma alguma de contato na minha conta Bangood. Desde ja agradeco.

Hello, I have been buying the Lenovo ZUK Z2 PRO for 30 days and it has not arrived yet and it has not changed since June 23, 2017. Bangood says that the delivery of the product is done between 15 and 35 days and as it lacks 5 days to the expected date of arrival I believe it will take time. I would like to have a bangood positioning. I am disappointed with Bangood being that the first ZUK Z2 PRO I bought arrived well before the 30 days of this second purchase. Another complaint would like to know if you have another way to contact the seller or someone at Bangood. Because I did not find any form of contact in my Bangood account. Thank you very much in advance.
Claudelei/Brasil
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on July 20,2017 20:25#2
Hello friend.Thank you for your trust and purchasement from banggood.
I have checked your package,which have arrived at Brazil yesterday.And here is the information.

It will be your home very soon and hope you will like it.
If any further question,please feel free to contact me:)
Post on August 09,2017 06:01#3
 i'm just view 
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: