Banggood Anniversary Best Commentator Challenge Win Up to $500

[Copy the Link] Views:1894 | Replies:27
Post on July 02,2017 20:45#1

In order to celebrate Banggood 11th Anniversary, we invite you to anticipate Best Commentator Challenge. We will set up 10 winners for this campaign. The prize will be the following: 1st $500 with one vacancy, 2nd $300 with 3 vacancies, 3rd $100 with 6 vacancies. To take the challenge, you need to make your creative video and invite your fans to vote for you. The more votes you have the more chances you have to win. To ensure your video is qualified, you need to read the rules below:

1. The Video duration must be around 2 minutes and set as Private”.

2. All the videos must be original and uploaded to Youtube & sent to linzhizu@banggood.com before July 15th to participate in this challenge.

3.Besides the product introduction ,the video must contain the information of describing Banggood 11th anniversary and its banner for the begin & end of the video.

4. Product featured in video needs to have at least one Banggood link connecting the product to the video, the link can be written in the video description or inserted into the video.

5. Winners will be chosen according to votes, the top 10 videos will receive the prizes.

6. Every customers has three votes during the campaign so we advise you to ask your fans to do that for you for it is a win-win case.

7. We will announce the voting winners and confirm the details by email.

8. We will use your video in the corresponding product description on our site if it is of a high quality.

9.In case we have two or more winning videos with the same number of votes, we will choose the winner which has more views on Youtube according to the day of the prize announced.

10.Banggood reserves the rights to accept or remove any videos which do not meet the standards set by the campaign rules (violent or sexual contents are forbidden).

Banggood 11th anniversary Banner

Topic of the video: Your story with Banggood

You can make your video by talking about how long you have cooperated with Banggood. During this period, there must be something unforgettable which you can share to your fans. Besides, you can talk about your feeling about Banggood. Now, it is Banggood 11th Anniversary, this is the core of the video and product is just a media for you to add up your content. Also, you should canvass for your voting and mention that there will be lots of reliable products with lovely price during Banggood 11th Anniversary.

If you have any further questions please leave us a comment, thank you!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on July 08,2017 04:14#2
LOL. If the Youtube video is set as 'Private', then nobody but the person who made it can view. 
Post on July 08,2017 18:10#3
Quote: geoffphuket Post on July 08,2017 04:14 LOL. If the Youtube video is set as 'Private', then nobody but the person who made it can view. 

No one unless they have the link of the video.

Post on July 09,2017 02:29#4
Quote: Pascaa Post on July 08,2017 18:10
Quote: geoffphuket Post on July 08,2017 04:14 LOL. If the Youtube video is set as 'Private', then nobody but the person who made it can view. 

No one unless they have the link of the video.

No, NOBODY can watch it in 'private' mode - only person to whom is e-mail set on the video. If 'unlisted', then yes - anyone with link can watch, but not in 'private'.

So, Banggood, what is this? Joke?

Post on July 09,2017 20:49#5
hi, geoffphuket. Aug 2nd is the date to set the video inprivate for this is the date the page release. Thanks for your attention.
Post on July 09,2017 23:58#6
Quote: linzhizu Post on July 09,2017 20:49 hi, geoffphuket. Aug 2nd is the date to set the video inprivate for this is the date the page release. Thanks for your attention.

I doubt anyone understands the weird rules to this competition! I say again: If the video is tagged as private, nobody but the owner will be able to view it. Has ANYONE submitted a video and entered, yet? 

Post on July 10,2017 13:17#7
Is this still going?
Post on July 13,2017 02:25#8
I still dont know what I have to do in this competition. Make a video about any product that I have from Banggood? In English? Upload this video to youtube, set to nonpublic and get votes from my friends?
Post on July 13,2017 12:22#9
Sadly, just another weird competition from BangGood. Why do they insist onhaving entrants "friends" vote.  Obviously the one with the most friends are going to win no matter how good or bad the video is.

Competitions such as this should be voted on by somebody unbiased, someone who has nothing to do with the entrants. A manager of BangGood or even the tea lady, if they have such people on their staff.

However I do understand their rule about making videos private. They are private up until a specific time. A time they've already mentioned.  What they've forgotten to mention originally is that the video is made private until that specific time. As I've never posted a video to YouTube I have no idea how this "private" setting is achieved, but from their update it appears you can set a specific time and when that time arrives all videos entered are open for voting.

I certainly don't see any reason to say the rules are too complicated, they appear to be rather sensible in my opinion, but if you can't figure them out, don't enter, easy.  It's simply a good way for BangGood to get cheap advertising. Obviously any entrant, no matter who wins and if the video is of a suitable standard will have their video used to advertise BangGood.  Simply entering is giving BangGood sole rights to those videos. It's a great deal for BangGood, little to no production costs and a very cheap way to get international advertising.  If you would like $500 for supplying that then get videotaping your entry. Then get as many "friends" as you can to vote for it.
Post on July 13,2017 21:59#10
Quote: chocksaway Post on July 13,2017 12:22 Sadly, just another weird competition from BangGood. Why do they insist onhaving entrants "friends" vote.  Obviously the one with the most friends are going to win no matter how good or bad the video is.

Competitions such as this should be voted on by somebody unbiased, someone who has nothing to do with the entrants. A manager of BangGood or even the tea lady, if they have such people on their staff.

However I do understand their rule about making videos private. They are private up until a specific time. A time they've already mentioned.  What they've forgotten to mention originally is that the video is made private until that specific time. As I've never posted a video to YouTube I have no idea how this "private" setting is achieved, but from their update it appears you can set a specific time and when that time arrives all videos entered are open for voting.

I certainly don't see any reason to say the rules are too complicated, they appear to be rather sensible in my opinion, but if you can't figure them out, don't enter, easy.  It's simply a good way for BangGood to get cheap advertising. Obviously any entrant, no matter who wins and if the video is of a suitable standard will have their video used to advertise BangGood.  Simply entering is giving BangGood sole rights to those videos. It's a great deal for BangGood, little to no production costs and a very cheap way to get international advertising.  If you would like $500 for supplying that then get videotaping your entry. Then get as many "friends" as you can to vote for it.

You need to understand how the privacy setting works on YouTube. Once set to 'private', NOBODY except the person who made it can view. 

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: