Your payment has been declined as we can’t get authorization from your bank.

[Copy the Link] Views:114 | Replies:4
Post on June 28,2017 06:51#1

Hi,

I received an email from you stating that: "Your payment has been declined as we can’t get authorization from your bank." but two hours before that, I received confirmation from my bank that the transaction had gone through.

So now I need to know if you're sending me the good or not. If not, you need to pay back my money. I'd prefer being sent the goods though but you really need to make up your mind and decide on what's going to happen here.

Just keep in mind that should you decide to pay back the money, you need to pay back the interest as well and you need to pay it back before the end of the week, so I can purchase the goods somewhere else.

Regards,

Euan.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on June 29,2017 00:32#2
Quote: Euan Post on June 28,2017 06:51

Hi,

I received an email from you stating that: "Your payment has been declined as we can’t get authorization from your bank." but two hours before that, I received confirmation from my bank that the transaction had gone through.

So now I need to know if you're sending me the good or not. If not, you need to pay back my money. I'd prefer being sent the goods though but you really need to make up your mind and decide on what's going to happen here.

Just keep in mind that should you decide to pay back the money, you need to pay back the interest as well and you need to pay it back before the end of the week, so I can purchase the goods somewhere else.

Regards,

Euan.

Please let me know your order i will confirm it ASAP.

Post on June 29,2017 00:45#3
30703713, 30703715, 30703716, & 30703717
Post on July 17,2017 08:54#4
Hi,

I've been very patient and wait for the return of my money.
Tomorrow will be3 weeks and still I have not received any of it back again.

Please can you urgently look into this?

Regards,
Euan.

Post on July 17,2017 22:02#5
Dear Euan, Thanks for you contacting us, your orders 30703713, 30703715, 30703716, & 30703717 was rejected and we didn't take your money, please check your account later or inquiy your issuing bank, so sorry for the inconvenience caused,  Hope for your kind understanding.  For any further information or assistance please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: