DOOGEE MIX STOCK

[Copy the Link] Views:816 | Replies:29
Post on June 22,2017 18:51#1
Hi I just want to know if you received the first waves of doogee mix in stock and if you received enough phones to cover all pre-orders, else when will you receive them? There was something on phone page saying phone would be in stock on 20th of June.

We're on 23th on June now and still no informations or tracking numbers. I pre-ordered on 6th of June. I've seen many answers saying 2-3 days to send most of the pre-ordered phones.

If 2-3 days were needed to send 15 days of pre-orders (range from 5th to 20th), then i would expect informations about tracking on 1st day, but still no informations on day 3. Have started sending them?
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on June 23,2017 05:12#2
Quote: basik Post on June 22,2017 18:51 Hi I just want to know if you received the first waves of doogee mix in stock and if you received enough phones to cover all pre-orders, else when will you receive them? There was something on phone page saying phone would be in stock on 20th of June.

We're on 23th on June now and still no informations or tracking numbers. I pre-ordered on 6th of June. I've seen many answers saying 2-3 days to send most of the pre-ordered phones.

If 2-3 days were needed to send 15 days of pre-orders (range from 5th to 20th), then i would expect informations about tracking on 1st day, but still no informations on day 3. Have started sending them?

Hi,friend
This phone is in stock now,and will be sent in order of your order number in this week cause the orders are too many to handle.This week will finish the most  of the shipments.Please take a notice of your shipment.Thanks for your understanding.Please wait 2-3 days for delivery! 
Post on June 24,2017 16:54#3
Hi I don't know who I should listen to. Customer service via chat told me there were no phone in stock, waiting to be filled again. First wave have been sent, and it seems not enough stock to cover the 1st 2 days of preorders... You always reply the same comment to everybody wait 2-3 days, but in fact customer service don't know when new wave of phones will be in stock.
Post on June 25,2017 12:41#4
i am Waiting since the 29/05 and is still waiting for restock again...
Post on June 25,2017 13:10#5
live chat is saying the phone will be in stock on 01.07.2017 and what is more intreated that they are not sure whether the phone would be in stock or not. I think banggood and doogee mix are not even trying to deliver the phone to customer. Now I have understand why there is no "Cash on delivery" option. it seems that they are fooling us.
Post on June 25,2017 13:17#6
The same answer wait 2 or 3 days for the delivery
Post on June 25,2017 14:10#7
I wait 3 more day and then I cansel it and order the phone by ali express
Post on June 27,2017 06:20#8
Hi
I would like to know if I do right now my order when you send  it for me to Spain.Is it in stock really?I would like buy 6gb ram and 64 gb rom in black colour
If you say me is in stock and send it in 2 days or more please tell exactly when or I cancell my order and never buy anymore in your shop
Thanks so much
Post on June 28,2017 01:14#9
Quote: patxa71 Post on June 27,2017 06:20 Hi
I would like to know if I do right now my order when you send  it for me to Spain.Is it in stock really?I would like buy 6gb ram and 64 gb rom in black colour
If you say me is in stock and send it in 2 days or more please tell exactly when or I cancell my order and never buy anymore in your shop
Thanks so much

Hi,patxa71

This phone is in stock for sure.

And if you place a order now .Today or tomorrow will ship your phone for sure.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Have a nice day/

Post on June 28,2017 01:29#10
I hope you are sure of your words.I have do my order yesterday and still pending and your web say "Available on Pre-Order Stock due to arrive on July 5 2017". I hope my order will be delivery today or tomorrow so far.If not Icancell my order for sure and never I´ll buy in Banggood
This is my order number: 30706034

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: