The stolen order 27910088 and no real help.Mb this is real a standard quality of service?

[Copy the Link] Views:914 | Replies:20
Post on June 21,2017 05:11#1
The stolen order 27910088 and no real help.Mb this is real a standard quality of service?
Please give your reply and comment on my order:
The purchase was made on May 2, 2017, sent by your store on May 7, 2017, And now has this status:
Pay attention (!) for more than one month, there are no imports and customs clearance! There is nothing at all!
For me all is everything is understood that your package is lost / disappeared or was stolen.

In this Friday, June 23, 2017, the deadline is expires. It will be 35 bussines day  from the time of dispatch (May 7, 2017).
Your shop promised a full service and helping after, but...I applied for help to your support service, but they:

1) The stuff of support service just refused, at my request, to write a request to search for the missing package in the Singapore postal service !!!
Why this is caused?
May be specially for they not interesting what is happened?

2) Next, they just promised that on the offensive of the end date 35 business days - to offer me a full refund of money, but at the current moment - they also refused this!!!
"Great", just no comment...

3) At the current moment - they just forcing, only offer, like to wait another 8 days, above the proposed waiting period, violating the rules and guarantees of terms !!!
But I don't want wait much over after ended deadline. And i have a full sure, that this is normal to all. Do you Agree?

4) Next, they do not recognize the loss and only offer later, which I do not believe, like to re-send the losted package! Suppose than only Singapore Post and the package will again is lost.

5) I asked not to violate the rules, your duties and guarantees on terms and  I asked to make me re-sending only by EMS, which is offered when ordering, but in this they refused me !!!
Only if send by EMS - I can have short time, be in time, to go on vacation, for which I did your shopping!
Otherwise - the vacation will be partially spoiled and I also told them about it - there is no answer!
Apparently, in their understanding, I'm a swindler and a rogue.

Why all this?
What is the fault of the customer ??
What is going on?!
Why such an unfriendly service?
Why there is no loyalty program for oldtime customers?
I already wrote that I will be forced to open the dispute-dispute process in the PayPal system at the end of the term!!!
I do not want this, but I do not want to wait beyond the waiting time and again to lose the package is not my fault. But vacation - will be definitely spoiled, although I tried beforehand.

Now only I'm, not operator Cora and its manager, try to find an acceptable solution!
Waiting for your reply!
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on June 21,2017 22:03#2
Still hope on to answer and normal solution.
Or just forget?
Post on June 22,2017 03:24#3
That's all, Folks?
After yesterday no more answer here and from support via email!
Seems the silence is the sign of true....
Post on June 23,2017 01:14#4
Somewhat we have? Full silence, in to this topic! Great! Look like, what nobody just want to give a comment and real solution. Was wrote mail in to PM personal to Admin and for someone moderator, silence! Dear BG, that and have real support, solution as method for solving difficulties? Just spend your money and forget off?
Post on June 23,2017 05:17#5
Quote: strangers11 Post on June 23,2017 01:14 Somewhat we have? Full silence, in to this topic! Great! Look like, what nobody just want to give a comment and real solution. Was wrote mail in to PM personal to Admin and for someone moderator, silence! Dear BG, that and have real support, solution as method for solving difficulties? Just spend your money and forget off?

Dear strangers11, thanks for your reply. We check our staff replied your email before. Would you like to check it later. For any further information or assistance please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to assist you. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 

Post on June 23,2017 06:48#6
Quote: Juno3 Post on June 23,2017 05:17
Dear strangers11, thanks for your reply. We check our staff replied your email before. Would you like to check it later. For any further information or assistance please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to assist you. https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

Hello.
And what I must else much waiting for the?
Just mark, what tomorrow will end a deadline, and what next? Welcome to dispute?
Today your operator Cora, again answered like(quote):
-------------------------------
Thanks for your email.
For your order 27910088,we feel sorry that the item is not arriving you, we have explain for you the item might delayed on the way.If you worried,we would like to refund you US$3 first.And then you continue to wait for it until the deadlind,we mean the end of this month.
If the item will not arrive at that day,we would like to refund you US$56.08.
What do you think of that?
Yours truly, Cora
------------------------------
Again! I do not must wait any extended time, after deadline!
Now only proof, please read.
1) What say BG about shipping?
Https://www.banggood.com/Shipping-FAQ_hl86#325
-----------------------------------
You can track your order in different parts of our website according to its current status.
Processing: You can check its status in "My Orders" in your Banggood account.
Shipped: Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us with the tracking code and where to track it (www.17track.net). You can also find the tracking details of your order in "My Orders".

------------------------------------
Please look at the screenshot, when to me income that email with info:

Some what? Did you see date of shipout? This is 3 may 2017, right? 

If I was too principled, then according to the rules, I counted the days starting from May 3, 2017, but I allowed a delay until May 7. And now what?
Ok, but in my order, marked like shipout only 7 may 2017.
Just screenshot:

And in this situation, I said that I was ready to wait, only if I was offered a reshipment, only with the help of EMS at a discount for delivery of 50%
Your store refused!
Probably they never heard of loyalty ... Then why should I be loyal?

Question:
Why did not initiate a search for the parcel?
You do not know where to do this?
For reference - it is done here: http://www.singpost.com/item-enquiry

Post on June 24,2017 01:37#7
Somewhat about a total lie'd of BG and violation of rules?
Post on June 24,2017 08:39#8
Quote: strangers11 Post on June 23,2017 06:48What say BG about shipping?

Https://www.banggood.com/Shipping-FAQ_hl86#325

Read https://www.banggood.com/Shipping-Methods_hl13 : Airmail and Register Airmail - Brazil, Russia, Mexico - 15-35 business days
Look the calendar, understand: expired right now (well let's count from the moment of "shipping" marked by the sender in the sender's own computer, instead of the moment of payment; what exactly is the business day by the way, how about national holidays of which country? the parcel is passing thru different countries on its way, just in case; let's do not complify it all, so easy)
Check the official post: pochta.ru .. not delivered to the addressee as stated in the order details, i.e. the purchased goods was not passed from the seller to the buyer within the stated time

Who cares of those "tracking sites"? Who cares of "stolen'?
The stated time is not expired - yet nothing to do at all.
The stated time is expired - the purchase was not delivered - money back or resend. Short and simple, normal process of solving issues, boring working routine. Without so much brainfucking.

As for dividing the refund by parts "$3 first, the rest later"... looks too tricky, strange and of questionable common sense in general. I'd not.

The only i'm sorry to note here, for remote purchases: in general it's not a good habit to claim for responsibility the same moment once timeout expired. If moneyback (or re-sending) is delayed for a few days (business days by the way; and it would took really some time to process anyway, not in moment) - does it really hurt you, honestly? When compared to the whole time of an (usual/expected) delivery?
And if accidentally the parcel arrived just the next day after timeout - what are you doing usually in such cases? Honestly.

Quote:

Why did not initiate a search for the parcel?
You do not know where to do this?
For reference - it is done here: https://www.singpost.com/item-enquiry

Joking i hope?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZqxN7a7-y0

It is not your care of what happens further with "stolen" parcels. It is just nobody's care, if really interesting to understand.

GUYS ONCE MORE I REMIND: TURN OFF THAT IDIOCY ABOUT "forbidden links examined blablabla"!
Youtube is forbidden? Official post sites? Your own site maybe? Or just the whole internet? Because of SPAAAAAAAMMMMM threat so terrible???? Here's your SCAAAARY spam, all such shit is kept safe carefully for years. Right now clever guys are spamming your affiliate links all over your own forum. Even promotions of another merchants (with assortment of the same kind as yours) are shown almost right on the main page. Chabuduo the fight!

Sunny i know you read it personally, sooner or later. Each next time again and again. Chabuduo.
Post on June 25,2017 02:46#9

_oi5_, is this a stream of consciousness and empty words?
1) Did you want to teach me how to use the calendar?
2) And can you spend your energy on what would teach BG to start working according to its rules?!
It will be better for everyone!
BG - with the ease of scammers, change their and rules, for their own good and discretion! And this real too bad, they do not trust us and they just liars.
Next ...
_oi5_, say:
---------------------------------
Check the official post: pochta.ru .. not delivered to the addressee as stated in the order details, i.e. The purchased goods were not passed from the seller to the buyer within the stated time
A: Are you out of your mind? Can you teach me how to use tracking and a postage service?

This package was lost, it was actually stolen, before, once again  - BEFORE it was come to my Country!
Before import came and before was some  customs clearing and etc!!!
Just look at the screeshot! Suppose what someone not a good understand how to will be process of all postage trific.. But tried to spoke some about  "pochta.ru" and etc.

Next ...
_oi5_, say:
--------------------------------------
The only i'm sorry for a note here. If moneyback (or re-sending) is delayed for a few days, it does not really hurt you honestly? When compared to the whole time of an (usual / expected) delivery?
And if accidentally the parcel arrived just the next day after timeout - what are you doing usually in such cases? Honestly.
---------------------------------------
A: Dear, just leave your stupid advice, okay?
In e-commerce, I understand much more than you thing. But I was ready to wait for the decision in the course of yesterday. What did BG offer yesterday?
I just quote:
Thanks for your email.
For your order 27910088, if you are not agree to refund you the partial first, we hope you can wait for it until the end of this month.
And if you did not get at that time, we would like to refund you US $ 59.08.
We are thankful for your good cooperation.
Yours truly, Cora
----------------------------
This is abnormal, not a serious and this is violation. I  really know how true attitude towards us, like for to LaoWai (老外)

In this case  - only a PayPal dispute! So it is impossible! If someone in my office, just begined like BG do it business process - if no today, but tomorrow - are fired him, just believe me. In to my office even beginners work better!

Post on June 25,2017 07:33#10
This is a real joke with new face, but old and unfriendly solution.
Quote: cservice@banggood.com

Thanks for your email. For your order 27910088, we checked it for you. The order is in transit now.
It will be updated on some important site. Would you mind waiting for it 8 days patiently?
Hope you kindly understanding.

Best Regards, Anna cservice@banggood.com

Of course,NO!
It look - what especially for me, like a pleasure waiting always and with maximum enhanced days and weeks. Dear BG - please give me a full refund, immediately! No more game!

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: