Escam G02 - App Setup, Firmware update

[Copy the Link] Views:2766 | Replies:17
Post on May 23,2017 05:19#1

Escam G02 - App Setup, Firmware update
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on May 27,2017 04:24#2
I have just received and set up the camera. All the functions work correctly apart from panning - the horizontal movement were jaggy and constrained, now I cannot turn the camera at all neither from the WWW interface or the mobile application. Tilting works without any problems. I have upgraded the firmware just after the setup - can it be a software problem relating to the update? Physically the camera is in perfect condition and it is unlikely that is is mechanically damaged. Please help!
Post on May 27,2017 12:42#3
@jfiedorowicz Save your config using web setup then factory default and back up your config. If not working, send a mail to cservice@banggood.com
Post on August 27,2017 08:20#4
Please could you give me download link for a new firmware of that escam g02 ip camera?
Post on December 05,2017 05:48#5
Hi I bought 2 pieces of ESCAM G02 none of them can connect to WiFi
Both can see WiFi networks, but when i want to connect, CAMHI app say "Connection Failed"
Doesn't matter OPEN or ENCRYPTED the network, 2,4 or 5 GHZ Wifi

Both camera works only with Ethernet Cable...

Anybody know the solution, or waste of time and money and these cameras will not work in Europe?

Thanks
Post on December 07,2017 17:20#6
Help on Escam G02
Hi all - bought many ip cams   - love the G02 !!
..just a little problem with connection : relocated one cam from work to home ( different wifi ) - will not connect to wifi - only works on Ethernet cable ( i can view at home & from work - so cam is working fine )
reset cam many times - cant get into setup or like..
ps. me thinking - when i reset cam it should be like a new one and take new wifi ...
any help would be much appreciated !!

cheers Holger

Post on December 12,2017 03:46#7
Hi,

My one have problem . It can not acessed by web browser after I have upgraded the new firmware by mobile phone.  I wonder if you can give me download link for the working firmware for web browser of that escam g02 ip camera? Thanks a lot.
Post on December 12,2017 03:49#8
Hi,

My one have problem . It can not acessed by web browser after I have upgraded the new firmware by mobile phone.  I wonder if you can give me download link for the working firmware for web browser of that escam g02 ip camera? Thanks a lot.
Post on December 14,2017 14:19#9
Hello A_____User:
I had the same problem. Ask for the Firmware and the Upgrade Tool at support@escam.cn. They send it to me in under 24h.

Now the camera works again.

Post on December 22,2017 09:58#10
Quote: MiniMe Post on December 14,2017 14:19 Hello A_____User:
I had the same problem. Ask for the Firmware and the Upgrade Tool at support@escam.cn. They send it to me in under 24h.

Now the camera works again.

Hello MiniMe,

Do you still have the firmware upgrade tool? I have same problem too but when I send email for support@escam.cn they didn't respond.

Thank you

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: