Wiring diagram

[Copy the Link] Views:1989 | Replies:6
Post on May 01,2017 02:55#1
Are there good instructions on how to wire this correctly? I can't get it to work. Thanks
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on May 16,2017 04:53#2
Quote: tomatitotarifa Post on May 01,2017 02:55 Are there good instructions on how to wire this correctly? I can't get it to work. Thanks

Hi friend, yes, please check the picture below for your reference. Thanks!

Post on May 16,2017 06:01#3
Thanks!!  Will try that
Post on May 17,2017 03:37#4
Quote: tomatitotarifa Post on May 16,2017 06:01 Thanks!!  Will try that

You are welcome, my pleasure.

Post on November 15,2017 08:08#5
Zot..Zot... To connect the Yellow lead, (with a connection ring), to a metal plate is to make the plate to be LETHAL in a case of a shortening of some kind in the systam (Hazardious for Your life), unless the plate is PE-connected It should be connected to PE, (Protected Earth). If a PE line is NOT available, LEAVE THIS LEAD UNCONNECTED!
Post on December 05,2017 07:56#6
How safe is it to use? Like indicated, the yellow lead (for activating the dimmer by touch) may pose a significan hazard (death or serious injuries) if the electronics fail? Is it opto-insulated? I ordered 3 pieces and will take one apart to assess the safety risks before using the other two. If Banggood has any more information from the manufacturer: please share.
Using non-CE equipment is usually not dangerous, but in this case there is an important danger for you and your loved ones to be aware of!
Post on January 02,2018 07:09#7
Quote: KIRASE Post on November 15,2017 08:08 Zot..Zot... To connect the Yellow lead, (with a connection ring), to a metal plate is to make the plate to be LETHAL in a case of a shortening of some kind in the systam (Hazardious for Your life), unless the plate is PE-connected It should be connected to PE, (Protected Earth). If a PE line is NOT available, LEAVE THIS LEAD UNCONNECTED!

And how to switch then
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: