Banggood's 2017 Affiliate Incentive Plan

[Copy the Link] Views:16616 | Replies:65
Post on April 22,2017 02:53#1

The 2017 Affiliate Incentive Plan provides rewards to affiliates who achieve outstanding growth. The program is available to all Banggood affiliates.

Earn Rewards Once Per Quarter.

The first round will start from Q2. The Paid Sales of Q2 will be compared to Q1.

Quarterly Dates

Q1: From 1st January to 31st March

Q2: From 1st April to 30th June

Q3: From 1st July to 30th September

Q4: From 1st October to 31st December

(According to the time of affiliate system)

Rewards Table

You can apply for the rewards outlined below if your sales grew more than 30% and your paid sales in the previous quarter were $3,000 or more.

Paid Sales in the Previous Quarter US$3,000
--
US$5,999.99
US$6,000
--
US$19,999.99
US$20,000
--
US$59,999.99
US$60,000+
30% Paid Sales Growth Compared with Previous Quarter US$30 US$50 US$100 US$300
50% Paid Sales Growth Compared with Previous Quarter US$50 US$100 US$300 US$800
100%+ Paid Sales Growth Compared with Previous Quarter US$100 US$300 US$800 US$1,500

Notice: Firstly please confirm which sale range does your previous quarter paid sales in.

Reward Rules

1. You must be a member of the Banggood Affiliate Program.

2. You can promote your Banggood affiliate link anywhere on the internet except for, these restricted advertising channels.

Google Adwords

Bing Ads

Yandex Ads

Facebook Ads

Yahoo Ads

If an affiliate is found to be using these channels, the user account will be terminated and no commission or rewards will be paid.

3. You can create a website, blog or social media channel as part of your Affiliate strategy; however, the visual identity of your channel can not be similar to Banggood's official channels.

Please avoid the following

- Using Banggood in the site page or profile name.

- Using the Banggood logo as the profile, header or site logo.

- Communicating or acting as a representative for Banggood.

4. You cannot SPAM. Including but not limited to, send emails or messages to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account if this occurs, and no commission or rewards will be paid.

5. Please note that any unpaid, canceled or refunded orders will not be included. Any affiliates that violate the rules above will not get commission or rewards. If the circumstances are serious, then we will terminate the account.

6. If eligible for a reward, you must make a claim within 30 days of the quarter ending. Applications for rewards after 30 days will be invalid.

7. All times and dates are based on the Banggood Affiliate timezone (UTM+8)

How to claim your extra rewards .

If you are eligible for a reward, send the following information to affiliate@banggood.com .

(1) Your Affiliate account or Affiliate Code.

(2) The page(s) where you posted links of our website or products.

(3) A screenshot of the quarterly paid sales total in your account.

We will send you an email to notify you the reward has been processed. The rewards will be added during your next withdrawal payment.

Banggood Ltd. Reserves All Rights to this rewards program.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 27,2017 05:18#2
Edit: Question has been cleared
Post on April 27,2017 10:41#3
Quote: SimonKehnel Post on April 27,2017 05:18 I have a Facebook page with around 2500+ likes, am I allowed to post affiliate links there? This is the page: https://www.facebook.com/BestFPVdroneStuff/

Assuming all of the above is correct, now you've posted the link I guess they'll close your affiliate account! 

Post on April 27,2017 17:00#4
Quote: geoffphuket Post on April 27,2017 10:41
Quote: SimonKehnel Post on April 27,2017 05:18 I have a Facebook page with around 2500+ likes, am I allowed to post affiliate links there? This is the page: https://www.facebook.com/BestFPVdroneStuff/

Assuming all of the above is correct, now you've posted the link I guess they'll close your affiliate account! 

y

you are wrong. You just can't use facebook Ads but you can post it on facebook page etc.  So nothing wrong here
Post on April 27,2017 20:35#5
Is this another BG coupon offer?
Post on April 27,2017 20:54#6
Quote: terragady Post on April 27,2017 17:00

y

you are wrong. You just can't use facebook Ads but you can post it on facebook page etc.  So nothing wrong here

Hi, of course you can post banggood products on your Facebook page or groups, but we do not allow Facebook Ads, for example Sponsored Ads. They are not the same, so please do not worry if you just post promotion materials on your facebook account.

Post on April 27,2017 21:08#7
Quote: micro Post on April 27,2017 20:35 Is this another BG coupon offer?

No, this is an incentive plan. We will pay cash directly to those affiliate members who reached the standard.

Post on April 27,2017 23:22#8
Quote: SandyBG Post on April 27,2017 20:54
Quote: terragady Post on April 27,2017 17:00

y

Hi, of course you can post banggood products on your Facebook page or groups, but we do not allow Facebook Ads, for example Sponsored Ads. They are not the same, so please do not worry if you just post promotion materials on your facebook account.

It's badly worded in 'Rues'. Are you saying we can't pay Facebook to promote adds placed on our sales Pages?

Post on April 27,2017 23:33#9

This new rewards plan doesn't work for all Affiliate members... and will benefit Banggood more than anyone else! 

It wiould be easy for someone to double their sales from $3,000 to $6,000 over a quarter period, but near damn impossible for someone with say $200,000, to double it to $400,000.

How about increasing the duration of cookies - currently just 15 days? Most other sites have at least a month, and some have no limit whatsoever!

Post on April 28,2017 05:42#10
Banggood can you at least increase it to 1 month it will give us more motivation to push alot harder. I will buy more products to review and push for even more reviews on my channel and i think i will be able to get 30k+ USD a month in paid sales revenue,
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: