Can I have a squishy review package?

[Copy the Link] Views:554 | Replies:9
Post on April 11,2017 19:58#1
I have a YouTube channel called InfiniteHeartsd.i.y and I was wondering if I can review some squishies?
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 12,2017 01:44#2
Hi, would you please contact productreview@banggood.com?

Please send us your channel link. If your channel is popular, we will think of sending you free samples.

More Discussion / Forum Homepage

Post on April 19,2017 10:35#3
Hey could anyone send me a squishy review?!? THANKS
Post on April 20,2017 02:15#4
Quote: PrincessShelby1001 Post on April 19,2017 10:35 Hey could anyone send me a squishy review?!? THANKS

Hi, would you please contact productreview@banggood.com?

Please send us your channel link. If your channel is popular, we will think of sending you free samples.

More Discussion / Forum Homepage

Post on July 08,2017 04:35#5
Can i get review package
Post on August 06,2017 20:38#6
[youtube]https://ducy momo 25[/youtube] here's my YouTube name can I please do a review on your squishies.
Post on August 10,2017 10:49#7
I am going to open a YouTube channel to start of can u send me a free squishy review package
Post on January 27,2018 16:17#8
I'm convinced parents don't teach their kids good manners.  What happened with Please and Thank You?  Isn't it cool to use such words anymore?  There used to be a saying which went. "Good manners cost nothing" From what I've seen, it would appear Good Manners are now costing $20 every time they're used.  It's amazing how many extra doors are opened by using good manners.  Not that long ago I used to make a point of asking people applying for a job if they'd like a coffee or Coke. If they answered with anything other than Yes Please or No Thank You, they didn't get a job.
Post on February 12,2018 14:46#9
Hi. I opened up a YouTube channel. I was hoping you could send me a squishy package to review. Any squishy package would be AWESOME! Thanks😊
Post on February 12,2018 14:51#10
Some squishies that I would like is a lama,mango,anything from puni maru,or like the pancake squishies. Also,I really like jumbo squishies! The link to my YouTube channel is: https://youtu.be/uEf5Pvfn6nk
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: