Right wiring with right wire color

[Copy the Link] Views:1135 | Replies:7
Post on April 02,2017 11:13#1

Hello,

here are the right wiring regarding the size and wire colors.

Independent Power Supply wiring :

Independent Power Supply

And for the Direct Power Supply (min 4.5 to max 30VDC)

Direct Power Supply

Note that module for current up to 10A, the shunt is internal, for module >10A, you need to buy an external shunt.

Hope this help,

Regards.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 03,2017 12:57#2
Thanks, I connected it the last week
Post on May 18,2017 18:35#3
the shunt only have 2 small screws where it connects four cables? do we use the big screws? we put 2 wires in one each small screw?
Post on May 22,2017 04:21#4
Quote: pauloalexca Post on May 18,2017 18:35 the shunt only have 2 small screws where it connects four cables? do we use the big screws? we put 2 wires in one each small screw?

Hi pauloalexca, the shunt has 4 screws, two large screws are connected to the main circuit of the measured system, two small screws are connected to the green wire and the black wire on the double display, which is used for the current acquisition. Hope helpful to you.

Post on May 22,2017 19:32#5

thank's guys, it solves my douths

hugs

paul

Post on May 25,2017 02:34#6
You are welcome, my pleasure.
Post on October 03,2017 15:08#7
Good enough, but them both of Your pictures show a ”wrong” connection. The ”thick” red line needs to go directly to the ’load’. The connection from ’B’ ’A’ to the display -> to C’ D’ needs to be the total currency, ( Amps), to carry. And therefore the ’minus, or 0V’ has to be a ’thich’ wire
Post on December 04,2018 08:28#8

Thick Red and Black wires connect to the internal shunt (current monitoring). Therefore, connect one side of the load to +ve of the supply, connect thick Red wire to other side of the load. Connect thick Black wire to supply -ve. Thin white/yellow/green wire is the voltage monitoring and goes to +ve of supply.

If you connect thick black and  thick red wires to supply there will be Magic Smoke.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: