===Official Discussion=== Qualcomm Power & 4G Network– Cubot Zorro News

[Copy the Link] Views:10015 | Replies:99
Post on November 04,2014 09:39#1

Hi All,

We have got the samples from cubot and the samples for review will be shipped out to the lucky guys with the general considerations. Some of them have contacted with us by emails and some of them have a great answers to our questions on this phone. And both of them will have a good resource for the review to attract more and more people will know about this phone :)

We will share those reviews here and also with the ones get the samples later.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your great enthusiasm to participate in this activity. In view of the limited time then the phone will come out for test and later will be on sell, we will make this activity end on 21st,Nov. Then pick up the lucky who will win one free cubot zorro for review with the overall consideration. We will contact with them later before the sample is available. :)

Thank you!

Today is a time for 4G, a brand new time for smartphone! From big Chinese phone maker like huawei,lenovo to a smaller ones like elphone,doogee or thl,jiayu. Or those 4G phones you are waiting for like elephone P3000s,umi zero,doogee dg850.Cubot is also planning for its first 4G smartphones. Unlike most of the 4G smartphones above, this time, for its first 4G smartphone, cubot is teaming up with Qualcomm. It’s name is Cubot Zorro.

It’s quite a surprise for Qualcomm cooperate with Cubot as we know Qualcomm have been pretty strict with the phone marker they work with.

This new Cubot Zorro will use the 64bit Snapdragon 410 processor. Also the customers can enjoy the 4G LTE network in most of the area of Europe. It will be a great improvement to Cubot. For the more specifics ahout this phone you guys can refer to these pics below:

Comes with 1.2Ghz quad-core chip, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, fast charging, 5-inch 720p display, 13 mega-pixel f2.0 main camera and a 2,200 mAh battery which Cubot claim will last 20 hours of continuous web surfing.

In order to make sure that the 4G LTE network can work well outside of China, cubot is asking for testers on this. You guys can apply for this from our bangood.com but also directly go to cubot official website. For the details about that you can refer to this : http://www.cubot.net/index.php/activity/view/id/135.html

" we’ll give 1000 people who send us works Zorro 001 LTE phones (4G) , that means 1000 phones for free."

Here we have other 10 free cubot zorro smartphones offered to you guys for the test included all of other functions and its performance, Here we have 4 questions about cubot or this zorro below. You only need to answer these questions then we will choose those answered in details and reasonable to be the lucky.

1 how you think about Cubot Zorro? Its bad sides and good sides are?

2 how much you think is reasonable to Cubot Zorro? Why?

3 Share with us how you think about Cubot phones? Not matter the old models or new ones.

4 According to the smartphones market, which kinds of phones you think will win the market share? What’s your expect to Cubot new models?

At last, if you can share with us about what kind of review on phones you used to do more likely you can get the free Cubot Zorro for review!

For more quesitons you can contact with Sarah by heminxian@banggood.cn.

Good Luck!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on November 04,2014 20:03#2

For the more specifics ahout this phone you guys can refer to these pics below:

Post on November 05,2014 01:10#3
NICE PHONE. i love it!
Post on November 05,2014 05:33#4
Good camera screen. Should gorilla glass.
The price is good and quality. 4G will increase sales.
Using X6. GPS is super, better than HTC!
Phones that will be able to combine a good camera, GPS and 4G, Conquer the Market! Good advertising! Now Cubots with test patterns advertises itself, it will pay off!
Post on November 05,2014 05:35#5

Asking for Testers:

I would like to test 4G LTE in Austria and Slovenia.

Good: allmost all bands (4G/ LTE) price / performance ratio , WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n

Bad side: CPU only quad core 1,2GHz, only 2 points touch screen

Very reasonable: Clear Design, 4G, good price.

3 Share with us how you think about Cubot phones? Not matter the old models or new ones.

Very good price / performance ratio (example is CUBOT X6).

4 According to the smartphones market, which kinds of phones you think will win the market share? What’s your expect to Cubot new models?

Smartphones with good price / performance ratio and beautifull slim desig. From new models I expect more luxury (for example: metal/aloy shell)

What kind of review on phones you use?

Internet (YouTube)

Post on November 05,2014 10:34#6

hello dear

i wanna test cobot zorro in holland with T_Mobile 4G when its possible?

Asking for Testers:

I would like to test 4G LTE in europe (holland)

very good :all thinkable bands (4G/ LTE) performance/price ratio , WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n

Bad side: no bad side for me only the 2 point touch but it works fine i think

Very reasonable: Very good design good components and also avery good price.

3 Share with us how you think about Cubot phones? Not matter the old models or new one

very good phones i have cubot P6 and my wife P9 i like them very much ! only thing is they getting a little slow for the new apps this days!(for example i can,t play netflix on them)

Smartphones with good price / performance ratio and a good clear screen angle with a good battery performance when u use it the whole day!

What kind of review on phones you use?

i read tweakers net look sometimes on other forums and also when some,on tells me .

hope i can use (and test) the new cubot zorro and i will give a honnest reply here about the newwest cubot phone!!

Post on November 05,2014 11:17#7

I would like to test the phone in Spain WCDMA 900/2100 & FDD-LTE 800/1800/2600

Bad for some users the only 2 point multitouch panel

Good side, its well balanced hardware & complete number of sensors.

A range from 150-175$ would be a good market strategy

Models as GT99 and Cubot One had really success, best quality/price ratio.

Cubot Zorro 001 has the points to raze the market in 150-200$ range, people are begining to choose this type of smartphones, the idea of more cores, more RAM, etc is changing rapidly to quality/well balanced devices

And the last question- What kind of review on phones you use?

I frequently use reviews made by final users in Spanish forums, such as forocoches.com, htcmania.com, movilesdialsim.com, etc...

Best Regards

Post on November 05,2014 11:19#8

Hello here are my answers to you question:

Q1 - how you think about Cubot Zorro? Its bad sides and good sides are?

I think Cubot makes very good device. I own Cubot S208 and Doogee DG310 and i can say that it's perfect for my needs.

I think Cubot Zorro is much better looking at the specifications.

Good sides are the 13MP camera, the large battery the fast processor and conectivity - it's multi banded and it can work anywhere in the world on 2G , 3G and 4G (LTE) networks, so i think it has the potential of a bestseller. I live in Bulgaria, but i often travel to other Europe countries like Romania, Greece, Turkey and Germany and next month i will be in UK for 2 weeks so i can test LTE networks in many countries.

Bad side can be the 1GB of RAM memory, i thinks it's enough for almost every task, but there will always be people who will need 2GB for mulitasking with heavy apps and games.

Q2 - How much you think is reasonable to Cubot Zorro? Why?

I think that a reasonable price for this cellphone is between $150-$180 and even lower, because there is so many diferrent brands and unbranded cellphones who offer decent hardware for around $120, so if it costs less than $150 it can compete with the others in this price range.

Q3 - Share with us how you think about Cubot phones? Not matter the old models or new ones.

As i said i own Cubot S208 so i think Cubot phones have good quality for such low price compared to Apple and Samsung flagmans. My Cubot runs smooth and it can play any game or app from the play store. I am putting it to heavy use and i can say the battery is very good. I dropped it once and the screen cracked, but i bought new from banggood (Order No. 2883909 ) and i changed it my self , so i can say that i am very happy with my phone again.

Q4 - According to the smartphones market, which kinds of phones you think will win the market share? What’s your expect to Cubot new models?

According to the smartphones market , i think that Apple is starting to loose from its market share and in the next year we will see huge expansion of Chinese brands who will take over the market. The largest market share will be won by the brands who offer devices with top end hardware followed by those who offer decent hardware for low prices - in the $100-$200 price range.

I expect Cubot to make new models with 64-bit CPU processors , 2GB and 3GB of ram and Retina screens with Gorilla glass , so they can have strong flagmans, i also expect Cubot to fight for the budget smartphones market share with cheap octa-core phones and LTE phones.

I can make video revew and upload in on YouTube and social medias , and I can make detailed text review with photos and post it on facebook and on local or international forums.

Post on November 05,2014 13:04#9

Hi guys,

The good side is that it has the latest android version, it's a 4G phone, a large screen 720p, it has a good RAM and ROM memory, nice quality of Upload and download. I can not find a bade side. Cubot bein a recognized brand, this phone seems very very correct.

Q2 - How much you think is reasonable to Cubot Zorro? Why?

I think a price between 140-180 dollard would be good. For a 4G phone with good carateristique it would sell very well at this price.

Q3 - Share with us how you think about Cubot phones? Not matter the old models or new ones.
Ihad a Cubot GT99, it was very fluid, good internet and wifi connection. Unfortunately i broke it by dropping. I buy a Doogee DG800 to change it but i regrear my Cubot.
Q4 - According to the smartphones market, which kinds of phones you think will win the market share? What’s your expect to Cubot new models
I Think Samsung and APPLE could suffer from the arrival of the Chinese Market on European Territory. Cubot can gain a lot of market share on the european territory. Especially with a 4G phone like this one. 

I can post some vidéo on some French Blog of chinese brand (journal du geek, Fandroid, etc...) Also i can share video on Facebook and Google+. Ican write an article in the newspaper of my town.

Sorry for my english, i'm french. But love chinese phone...  

Post on November 05,2014 14:19#10

I would love to test this new cubot phone out. With a Degree in Information Technologies and my past as a beta tester for multiple companies, i could give an accurate depiction of the phone.

The cubot looks to be a reasonably good designed phone. It has the new amenities the people are wanting in a phone.

a phone with a qualcomm processor, i would see around $150-190

I have not used a Cubot phone, but from what i have read about the newer models, i would like to give one a try.

4 According to the smartphones market, which kinds of phones you think will win the market share?

Anything with an android OS will have a great impact on the market, especially if it adds to the market. As phones go, Cubot would fall in the mid-range mode of phones.

What’s your expect to Cubot new models?

I like to see great performance from a phone. it doesn't matter what the look is as long as it performs every time i use it.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: