What do You Want for the Next Top List?

[Copy the Link] Views:1121 | Replies:10
Post on March 16,2017 01:43#1
Have you seen our top lists, such as Top 12 Popular Quadcopters For Beginners?
As you can see, we have been posting top lists these days.
We believe that these post will help you when you are thinking of what to order from thousands of various products.

The top list is a collection of products who share the same characteristics, such as most popular products and most wishlist products.
Normally, we collect the products into the top lists according to their popularity or price.

What do you want us to present next? Just tell us, we want to know.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please also post here.

Subscribe the forum nes letter now!
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 23,2017 03:31#2

I am looking for a 40 channel output ports to activate solenoid coils.  Starting from time 0, Port 1 will switch ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 2: exactly 1 sec from OFF of Port 1 and will stay ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 3 up to Port 40: will follow the sequence of Port 2 until Port 40 has finished.

Post on March 26,2017 20:32#3
Quote: edisontocino Post on March 23,2017 03:31

I am looking for a 40 channel output ports to activate solenoid coils.  Starting from time 0, Port 1 will switch ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 2: exactly 1 sec from OFF of Port 1 and will stay ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 3 up to Port 40: will follow the sequence of Port 2 until Port 40 has finished.

Sorry I have no idea what it is. Please tell me what category this kind of product belongs? Or tell me a similar product available in our website?

I`ll try to help.

More Discussion / Forum Homepage

Post on April 07,2017 07:40#4
I would like a top list of AIO cameras or AIO flight controller/esc combinations. some of your staff are very knowledgeable about drones but I am not.
Post on April 08,2017 06:46#5

How about a list of the most popular DIY kits Ali.  Or if that's too wide a scope, how about the top DIY clocks.  I think every good hobbyist should have one on display at home.  I have four on display, all hand made and the one which draws the most attention is what I call the "Colour Clock" The one which shows the time in colour, not numbers. The most wanted clock is the round digital clock with the LEDs around the edge and the large digit clock with text and numbers you can program to scroll or slide.

I've made some for family and friends and there are still people asking me to build them.  I've even sold a few and the money went back into more clocks.  Hey Ali, we rarely see any clocks on VIP. actually I don't think we've ever seen a DIY clock there. ??  Hint Hint

Post on April 12,2017 05:43#6
Ublox NEO-M8N Flight Controller GPS
Post on April 13,2017 04:56#7
Quote: chocksaway Post on April 08,2017 06:46

How about a list of the most popular DIY kits Ali.  Or if that's too wide a scope, how about the top DIY clocks.  I think every good hobbyist should have one on display at home.  I have four on display, all hand made and the one which draws the most attention is what I call the "Colour Clock" The one which shows the time in colour, not numbers. The most wanted clock is the round digital clock with the LEDs around the edge and the large digit clock with text and numbers you can program to scroll or slide.

I've made some for family and friends and there are still people asking me to build them.  I've even sold a few and the money went back into more clocks.  Hey Ali, we rarely see any clocks on VIP. actually I don't think we've ever seen a DIY clock there. ??  Hint Hint

Thanks mate, it`s a good idea to collect some DIY stuff. They are one of the hottest categories in our website.

Post on April 13,2017 06:51#8

Quote "I am looking for a 40 channel output ports to activate solenoid coils.  Starting from time 0, Port 1 will switch ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 2: exactly 1 sec from OFF of Port 1 and will stay ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 3 up to Port 40: will follow the sequence of Port 2 until Port 40 has finished."

There's nothing you have in stock which can do what he wants Ali.  I suggest he builds it himself. For anyone into digital circuitry it should be easy.

Post on April 13,2017 06:57#9

Thanks mate, it`s a good idea to collect some DIY stuff. They are one of the hottest categories in our website.

Thanks Ali, I didn't know the DIY stuff was so popular.  I know they are in my house, although I'm getting old and I shake too much for the really small components. I can just get by with the older type circuitry.  I have a lot of patience, especially for soldering a 100 or more LEDs.  I have digital clocks in every room except the bathroom and laundry.  Hey. no w there's an idea a clock on the washing machine 

Post on April 30,2017 15:34#10

My mother is 76 six year old. She had birthday a few days ago (April , 27, 2017). Her Birthday was the Holiday for me. 

What one can by her, only be kind, and care for her, every day, every hour..... Today She sit next to me, I was at computer, and said that she mast take an IQ test online.

She was "afraid", and said me: " No you are only wish to make joke off me. That isn't my plan, because I pass that test and my IQ was 135. I said her you only point to picture or answer on question and I click on the answer you choose (Aha - I decided help her a little, but at the and it was sweet fraud. She was not bad, and I help a "little" - There was 30 questions and only 30 min... And she was good I guide her to from question to answer, and we she was wrong I Click like Son must. At the and she got an IQ certificate and Mara Barać (76 old woman) had IQ index 135. With little help (not fraud). If somebody guide her, explain logic of question, she answer well but she need to much time. PLEASE, BE PATIENT WITH YOUR PERCENTS. 

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Željko Barać

Trive Amelice 30 (street)

78000 Banja Luka (postal code and town)

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ps: I a "google-ing" for car parking sensors , and this is this

sincerely

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: