Top 12 Best Value Chinese Phones

[Copy the Link] Views:1799 | Replies:4
Post on March 15,2017 22:38#1

Here are the top 12 best value Chinese smartphone.

We refer to AN TU TU benchmark data and take the smartphone prices into consideration.

These 12 smartphones have very high performance/price ratio.

So if you want a great deal on a smartphone, look no further than our round-up of the best Chinese phones 2017.

Affordable smartphones with good specifications are what we are always trying to find.

The phone world was dominated by Nokia, Motorala and Samsung. But now you can find a Chinese phone anywhere you go.

Chinese phones provide the users with excellent value for money.

With awesome specs and relatively low price, the Chinese phones are very competitive in the world phone market.

Some of the Chinese flapship phones are no worse than the Samsung Galaxy S7 or iPhone 7 but the price is less than half of the later.

So if you are looking for a great deal on smartphone, you can miss this post.

We just collected the top 12 best value Chinese smartphones. They have great specs and attractive price.

Subscribe the forum nes letter now!

Related Article: TOP 5 Smartphone Under $100 2017

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 22,2017 06:24#2
I brought a Tiger Android 6.0 Smart phone, not a bad product for the small price tag, I just can't get the fingerprint to work properly, given time i will crack this one. Overall good value. Glenn.
Post on March 24,2017 04:52#3
Quote: Glennabilly Post on March 22,2017 06:24 I brought a Tiger Android 6.0 Smart phone, not a bad product for the small price tag, I just can't get the fingerprint to work properly, given time i will crack this one. Overall good value. Glenn.

Hi Glenn, thanks for your feedback. Have you contacted our customer service about the finger print problem?

We will help you sort it out.

More Discussion / Quickest Way For Order Help

Post on August 28,2017 10:00#4
I had xiaomi mi 3 , very good stable phone, still can use it at this moment and it will work impressive . I had to give up on it because of 16 gb memory with no sd card ( the biggest minus) , the design , look like a brick , no 4 g ( but 4g developed afther that) and no fast charging , but like i said very.. Very good phone at his price 220 euro new with warranty in my country. 
Post on October 18,2017 21:53#5
quality phones with best prices 
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: