WHY IS MY PAYMENT DECLINED??????

[Copy the Link] Views:3503 | Replies:33
Post on March 15,2017 14:45#1
YG-300 LCD Mini Portable LED Projector Support 1080P 400 - 600 Lumens 320 x 240 Pixels Home Cinema Order No:25689008
whats wrong with banggood??? why on earth was my payment declined when I ordered from my own freaking credit card!!! :S :S :S :S Please give me a solid reason!!! My payments never got declined from any other online shops before! Whats wrong with banggood??????
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 16,2017 02:48#2
Talk to your bank they may refuse foreign payments without you clearing it with them first 
Post on March 16,2017 05:37#3
Quote: rez1chy Post on March 15,2017 14:45 whats wrong with banggood??? why on earth was my payment declined when I ordered from my own freaking credit card!!! :S :S :S :S Please give me a solid reason!!! My payments never got declined from any other online shops before! Whats wrong with banggood??????

Dear rez1chy ,

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Usually if our systems find the transcation has a high risk, we will reject the order first for a security issue .  The money can be frozen in your bank, but they will repay you within 7~14 business days. If you have other quesitons, you could contact us later. The method is http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

Post on March 16,2017 05:43#4
So what do you mean by "if our systems find the transcation has a high risk, we will reject the order first for a security issue"?? Using my own card for payment isn't supposed to be a high risk in any way!!!! I provided the same name and billing and shipping address aswell! Just a day or 2 ago I used my same card for purchasing products from aliexpress with no problem, why would it be a "high risk" to banggood?? Should I name this as harassment?? Or do you have any flaw at the payment/management system???
Post on March 22,2017 05:25#5
Quote: rez1chy Post on March 16,2017 05:43 So what do you mean by "if our systems find the transcation has a high risk, we will reject the order first for a security issue"?? Using my own card for payment isn't supposed to be a high risk in any way!!!! I provided the same name and billing and shipping address aswell! Just a day or 2 ago I used my same card for purchasing products from aliexpress with no problem, why would it be a "high risk" to banggood?? Should I name this as harassment?? Or do you have any flaw at the payment/management system???

Dear rez1chy, we apologize for this inconvenience. Your order was rejected by the system automatically since it detected the potential risk in your payment account. For the sake of your account safety, would you like to change another card or payment methods to pay for your order? And for more for information about this issue, please visit this website and refer to this post Why Has My Credit Card Been Declined?    http://www.banggood.com/help-search-k-?search=card  Hope for your kind understanding. If you need any further information or assistance feel free to contact us. We will do our best to assist you. http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111   

Post on November 29,2017 15:29#6
I got the same message recently - canceling an order I had placed. I received the same cryptic response when in inquired. When Inquired further, they asked me to send them a scanned copy of my drivers license. I did, then silence. I followed up and got the same cryptic response as before. I've spent thousands of dollars with Banggood over the years. Guess they don't want my money anymore... 😐
Post on December 10,2017 05:08#7
Fix this Banggood! This is unacceptable customer service!!
Post on December 10,2017 20:51#8
Dear customers,
Thanks for contacting us.
In order to protect your account safety,so we had to cancel your order.Hope your kindly understanding.
For any further information or assistance feel free to contact us http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111, we will do our best to assist you.
Best Regards!

Post on January 02,2018 10:59#9
I repeat the above... I had the same experience today. I use my two global debit cards to check out. Won't accept. Other shopping I done at the same time.
Post on January 02,2018 21:50#10
Dear AlthBah,
We suggest that you could change your paymnet method or credict card.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: