New Free Trial Center Come and try

[Copy the Link] Views:4819 | Replies:36
Post on March 14,2017 22:17#1

Hi guys, your favorite Free Trial is coming back

We have updated the new vision to bring you better service.

Come and try, win super prizes!

If you need help or have any suggestions, please tell us here. We will reply you as soon as possible.

Now let me shortly introduce the new free trial center:

In free trail Homepage, you will see our all the recommended trial products, trial reports, coming next and other promo information.

If you want to view more trial products, you can click Trial Product. Then you will see all the trial products, including the coming next and expired products.

My Free Trial helps you to manage your trial work.

You can check your trial status and the products you have won or failed.

If you have won a free trail product, you can upload or edit your trial report here. We also will give you some feedback on this page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to apply for free trail products Ah?

① Log in your Banggood account and get to the trial center. Choose your favorite product to click apply now button.

② Fill your application form. We will deliver the good to your application form address if you win.

③ Wait for your winning email and prize. Keep applying for more. New Free Trial Center Come and try

④ Try the product and write a detail report to us.

Your report will help other customer to know more about the product. It also helps us to improve our service.

Moreover, it also can increase your opportunity on the next trial. So don't forget to send us your feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post here! We are here waiting for uNew Free Trial Center Come and try

Subscribe our Banggood Social now! You will enter the monthly draw automaticly.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 15,2017 01:55#2
Wow thank you banggood. One more change to win nothing. Hope this time i will have more luck. :)
Post on March 15,2017 04:16#3
Applications are not available via mobile, isn't it?
Post on March 15,2017 04:56#4
can not via mobile now
Post on March 15,2017 05:11#5
yes ~ only work in PC, we will add this part in app in the future
Post on March 15,2017 05:12#6
could you pleas apply product in the computer
Post on March 15,2017 11:40#7
Надеюсь на выигрыш, хотя в этом мне очень редко везет. С учетом проблем с заказом №24913948 очень надеюсь на положительный исход. С уважением Эдуард.
Post on March 16,2017 01:49#8

Желаем Вам удачи!

Quote: sonik Post on March 15,2017 11:40 Надеюсь на выигрыш, хотя в этом мне очень редко везет. С учетом проблем с заказом №24913948 очень надеюсь на положительный исход. С уважением Эдуард.

Post on March 21,2017 08:08#9
I own a mountain bike and was really hoping to get a trial of the iMotor... A little to late for me though. It's just perfect for my MTB suspension fork size... Will definitely look forward to the winner's review and find out how it woks.
Post on March 21,2017 12:00#10
me alegro de que se actualice el Free Trial Center, supongo que asi se obtendrá una respuesta  en un menor tiempo, solo falta que lo actualicéis para el servicio de telefonia 
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: