What Do You Think Of The New Banggood?

[Copy the Link] Views:35484 | Replies:555
Post on October 23,2014 03:15#1

What Do You Think Of The New Banggood?

It’s been a long time in the making and some of us have not slept for weeks but here it is, Banggood's all new website has finally officially arrived!!!

What you think about it? What’s good what’s cool? What's uncool ?

Leave a comment, share your experiences

Sunny

MAJOR BUG FIXES

-Search is fixed

-Language setting is fixed

-My orders has been updated

- Post review/photo is fixed

-Expired coupons

-Saved for later has been converted to "my wish list"

Image upload fixed

Order details includes shipping date

PM Messages works again.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 23,2014 03:40#2
How I can find "more coupons"? Old link: http://www.banggood.com/my_points.php?action=more_coupons
Post on October 23,2014 04:43#3

Hi Liina Thanks for the question,

If you look here you can see your current coupons and also browse new coupons. http://www.banggood.com/?com=account&t=myCoupons.

The great new user center has many new functions, check it out!!

Sunny

Post on October 23,2014 07:14#4

I can not see detailed orders. For example, I can not enter into orders splitted or see any info regarding changes into every order.

Sorry, but I d'ont like the new design...

Post on October 23,2014 08:09#5

When searching, you get a lot of items you didn't search for.

Remove orders from list... Not working.

GUI.. Not attractive and not "look 'n feel".

Let's return to old Banggood site.

Post on October 23,2014 08:48#6

Thanks guys, I think we're pulling allnighters until all the issues are fixed. We would like to stick with the new, possibly tweak a few design elements, it is a lot different to the old design. It has a more modern minimalistic theme. which also increase loading times.

I hope its just initial shock, browse a few mins you get the feel. We are open to suuggestions

Post on October 23,2014 11:57#7

HI,

I come from the desappaired new.banggood.com the web site built for Italy and I don't see differences because it already was cool ... so this is more attractive of course

Only a thing: Why for some products there is no the shipping method via Netherlands I usually use?

Post on October 23,2014 16:18#8
Performance wise, it's worst for me. I'm getting several errors which I will report after letting it soaked for a week. Organization wise it's little better. I was getting used to the old user interface and now I have to get use to a new one :) New forum format seems to waste a lot of spaces. Less posts can be seen per page now, scrollbars used when it's not necessary. I like the old format better since it's much better looking and layout on a laptop of only 1280x768 resolution. Word break at end of line is not correct (it break at any letter and not space) which is very annoying when reading.
Post on October 23,2014 21:53#9

fghfgh

fgh

fgh

fgh

nterface and now I h

Post on October 24,2014 00:46#10

Just noticed this thread after making this complaint in general discussions. Don't like the new search - it makes it hard to find what you're looking for, because it returns ALL the items that match ANY of the search terms - where you previously just got the item you were looking for, suddenly you get hundreds! Please put it back the way it was.

I also don't like the way words in comments get broken between lines, as another poster has pointed out.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: