Bang good no after sale service!

[Copy the Link] Views:317 | Replies:6
Post on February 17,2017 07:54#1

I have received a camera product of which is  (ref: 23646795) and was faulty after turning it on, after sent evidence of photo, video, document to technical advice, no reply! After waiting a couple of days, there was still no technical advice.The website promised that there will be a resolution on problems within 24 hours, which they could not act upon.I Decided to take it on the live chat and all they could reply was all rubbish,one day say be patient, next day say email error, busy another day, meaning that they are useless and cannot take on any responsibilities and cannot deal with the problem at all. waited 7 days still no response, So i think Bang good just try to play time game to get away with it and not bother to deal with the faulty product sold!

Ebay Paypal Resolution maybe my next step! At lease they will reply your request!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on February 17,2017 08:38#2

I have order a camera from Bang good as well, hope there is nothing wrong on mine! 

yer! I think they are trying to get away with it! If you still get no reply, just go to Paypal dispute Resolution to get your money back!

Post on February 19,2017 20:14#3

Hi, we just back from weekend. Have you received a reply over the weekend?

You have sent your order number and a video to show the product problem to cservice@banggood.com?

Post on February 20,2017 19:02#4
Quote: Ali_Lucio_Z Post on February 19,2017 20:14

You have sent your order number and a video to show the product problem to cservice@banggood.com?

Ali I had sent a pm mail to you but don't know you can tell its me or not! Jeremy lee contact me today offer me a refund and i accepted it! Hope will sees it in my Paypal account next couple of days! Also thanks again for offering helps reply!

Mandy

Quote: Ali_Lucio_Z Post on February 19,2017 20:14

Post on February 21,2017 01:01#5
OK. the refund will be in your paypal account in a few days.
Post on February 23,2017 07:50#6
Finally i got my partial money back after 3 three weeks since first contact with Bang good! In between theres almost no communication at all! Which left customer in frustration and make more complain!
Post on February 24,2017 00:35#7
Quote: mei Post on February 23,2017 07:50 Finally i got my partial money back after 3 three weeks since first contact with Bang good! In between theres almost no communication at all! Which left customer in frustration and make more complain!

Hi, we normally reply in 24 hours except weekend. Please check more ways for Banggood customer service.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: