2016 16 MOST POPULAR WISHLIST PRODUCTS ADDED BY OUR CUSTOMER

[Copy the Link] Views:2280 | Replies:4
Post on January 03,2017 20:40#1

We just celebrated the new year of 2017 with great discount, free gifts and funny events on our website.

One of the new year events on the forum is: Talk & Win Tell Us Your New Year Wishes & Win.

If you want to enter the event, just share you new year wishes with us, you will have a chance to win an awesome prize.

Talking about wish, we have the add to wishlist function on the product page.

And you can add any products you like in the wishlist and make you own shopping plan.

I just collected the top 16 most added wishlist products by our customers in 2016.

So, what products have you added to your wishlist for the past year?

I know that some guys add the products to the wishlist if they see it and consider it a good gift for someone, such as a nice birthday gift.

But it`s too early to order, so they add it to the wishlist.
What about you? Why you added the products to the wishlist instead of buying them?
Are them in the top 16 wishlist products collected by us?

Here are 3 among the 16 top wishlist products.
01. The Xiaomi Miband 2. OLED display and heart rated monitor make it more functional and popular for those sport fans.
02. Blitzwolf Vacuum Cleaner, APP controlled, Ultrasonic virtual wall and smart programming. These features are what we want from a cleaning robot.
03. Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter. Mini size, easy to fly and super low price, making it one of the most popular mini drones of the year.

Come and check if one of them is in your wishlist.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on February 04,2017 11:15#2
I have used MI band and it is pretty accurate considering its low price. 
Post on February 13,2017 07:21#3
one of my  wish list is The Xiaomi Miband 2 but firstly i need to get the drug coupons and then the xiaomi, unfortunately.
Post on April 10,2017 03:54#4
Post on April 11,2017 13:39#5
For my wish list being a MI 5 user have to say mi Band 2 the MI Headphones  and the MI Ear buds
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: