[ENDED] Ordered a new smartphone? Enter to win a pair of Xiaomi Piston headphones.

[Copy the Link] Views:9829 | Replies:112
Post on December 26,2016 01:20#1

[ENDED] Ordered a new smartphone? Enter to win a pair of Xiaomi Piston headphones.

How can you win the headphones

1: Order A Xiaomi Phone between 26th Dec 2016 to 4th Jan 2017

2: Post your order number here

3: Also post what you are hoping Xiaomi release at the 2017 CES. (see below for more info)

Xiaomi revolutionized headphones with their unique piston design. 30 winners will get an original Xiaomi Piston Set of Headphones

Winners will be announced on the 5th of January.

What do you think is Xiaomi's new global product?

The world's best tech brands showcase their latest tech at CES every year. Xiaomi for the first time will be at the 2017 CES in Las Vegas, they are planning to release a “global product”. Xiaomi is keeping quiet and have made no hints about what will be announced.

All that has been said is,

So we want you to tell us, what do you think they will announce?

XIAOMI ANNOUNCED AT CES

Xiaomi actually announced 3 key new products, not one, the were

• A new ultra thin 65 inch TV
  • The white version of the MI max
  • A Pro WiFi and cloud storage router

HOT CES Deals on Xiaomi Gear

We are also celebrating with a collection of Xiaomi deals, its never been a better time to grab Xiaomi gear.

THE WINNERS LIST

Thanks to all those who entered, if you were one of the lucky ones you will have an email in your inbox.

We hope you enjoy your Xiaomi smartphone.

• Maroof
  • Viniciusss
  • brazuca
  • Mateus
  • giogio700
  • Roger
  • Champ113
  • tsankostas
  • leo0624
  • atreyu2232
  • Tharsan
  • Anderson
  • Renato33
  • Stefos
  • zeynepboz29
  • pmbarros
  • danmoran
  • Francisco
  • rodsa
  • davibraga
  • DemonOK
  • danholandas
  • godji_1
  • Nicola
  • cherkesomer
  • diegowiski
  • Matthe
  • Robson
  • joevik
  • RAPTISG

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 26,2016 03:08#2

Order No. 22265672

Waiting For My 1st Xiaomi phone, too much excitement.

I don't know what is CES, let's see.

Post on December 26,2016 03:19#3

Order number 22500579

I am very excited about my new phone Xiaomi. I read a lot of information about this device and I hope that all the good reviews are true. I believe that for my money I receive the highest quality product. Fantastic camera, powerful battery make the phone is useful and efficient. Each Xiaomi phone is amazing. I look forward to get my the best Christmas gift ever.

Post on December 26,2016 05:12#4
order: 22534137, that Xiaomi release more phones at CES with a global rom.
Post on December 26,2016 06:37#5
Estou aguardando ansioso o meu Xiaomi 
Post on December 26,2016 07:13#6
22180038, muito feliz com minha compra, depois de muito pesquisar descobrir que os produtos da Xiaomi são os melhores custo benefício, esperando meu smartphone chegar para te a prova concreta, concerteza vcs ganharam um novo cliente, e de uma prioridade nos lançamentos para os produtos sempre terem uma  rom global desde do lançamento, abraços.
Post on December 26,2016 07:28#7
Mi orden de pedido es 22492398 Espero sea muy buen equipo, quisiera ganar los audifonos, Saludos
Post on December 26,2016 07:38#8
order: 22538778 Estou aguardando ansioso o meu Xiaomi 
Post on December 26,2016 09:06#9
Order number: 22540348 ..  Iam expecting Xiaomi to be number one in sales soon enough! And a 4k display resolution smartphone ,to enjoy no matter what you re watching!
Post on December 26,2016 12:27#10
Order No. 22514878 .I not know what is ces
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: