BB-M2 APP Instruction

[Copy the Link] Views:23972 | Replies:58
Post on December 22,2016 05:35#1

How to download the app ?

1. Here is a download to you : www.mydigoo.com click this link, then pull down the page, you will find QR cord. According your phone type to download the app.

2. There are two QR cord in the package side. Please scan the Digoo Website QR code to download the app.

How to operate the camera ?

1. Open the app, an About button, click it you will find a Help button. Here is the app instruction.

BB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP Instruction

2. The first time for camera to connect to the wifi, please follow the below red frame of the pictures.

BB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP InstructionBB-M2 APP Instruction

3. If your camera was connected to the wifi, you want to add it, please follow the below red frame of the pictures.

There are two methods to add the camera.

A : Use Scanning Device QR code to scan the QR code of the camera backside.BB-M2 APP Instruction

B : Use Search Device In Lan to add the camera.

BB-M2 APP Instruction

If the camera has amended its password, you need to input the correct password.

Hope this will help you BB-M2 APP Instruction

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 22,2016 06:24#2
I did it like this but with an iphone6 don't work. I tried with an android and I can acces and configure the camera. Once camera is configured the iphone app works with the camera.
Post on December 26,2016 06:20#3
I was able to get my I-phone 6 to connect by scanning the code on the camera, it works great as long as you don't leave the range of your wifi such as leaving the house, if you leave home the camera will not work ! A lot of good the camera does when it only works if you are in the home !
Post on December 30,2016 05:17#4

The camera worked 5 minutes on my Android phone but then no longer works "device not found or error ID", and on my PC windows never worked, could not find the device, and on my router I see no more the camera With its IP address, It seems that is the WiFi that no longer works, I tried everything on several machines, nothing to do, is the camera problem.

Post on December 30,2016 12:51#5
Quote: Robert Post on December 26,2016 06:20 I was able to get my I-phone 6 to connect by scanning the code on the camera, it works great as long as you don't leave the range of your wifi such as leaving the house, if you leave home the camera will not work ! A lot of good the camera does when it only works if you are in the home !

Same here on my Android phone.
I followed the manual in the app and website and use the scanned device-id to connect over 3G when not near my wifi.
Still the camera will not connect and says invalid id.

Bought 2 of them but they are useless if I can only connect over wifi and not on other network.

Also after removing the camera from the app, the camera will not connect to wifi network anymore. Only after a hard reset it is able to connect again.

Post on December 30,2016 13:46#6
There is some bug in Android app - first I connect the camera succesfully  with my home network, but after moving the camera on another network(in my village house) - I can find it anymore.Try to find it on my laptop and there is no problem, the PC software  find it after a minute and the camera work flawlessly, that's whyI think maybe  the problem with wrong id is somewhere in Android APP.
Post on December 30,2016 15:52#7
Me neither... With the PC server it works great but I bought it to use it with an Android tablet and always shows the "Invalid ID" message when trying to connect to it, even if you scan the QR Code. And yoy don't have to insert manually the IP adress of the cam, wich it could be useful for the app to find it... any suggestions?
Post on December 31,2016 05:58#8
set the camera up and it worked first time, until it asked me to change user name and password. Now the cam will Not connect as it has a username or password mistake. How do you rest or change the password
Post on December 31,2016 06:56#9
Name of the app in the play-store, to setup your cam with wifi, user and password: DigooCam
Post on January 01,2017 06:46#10
Cannot use Away from home. Is there any way to Connect with 3G data phone???
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: