Banggood Dropship inventory or csv file?

[Copy the Link] Views:687 | Replies:9
Post on September 25,2016 19:02#1
Hi, I am new to all of this and I currently have bonanza.com as the selling platform and just wanted to know if this site has a csv file to upload all the items to my booth? it would make is so much easier then copying and pasting everything.. thanks
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 25,2016 21:52#2

Hi, would you please contact dropshipping@banggood.com for details.

Please send the product ID list to us, just like the picture below.

Our Dropship department will reply you soon.

Post on October 28,2016 09:16#3
Would you please just respond with an answer. I have a few emails into banggood on this topic over 2 weeks and have received no help what so ever. Your email system seems like a lie. I have never seen a check box about being a drop shipper or anything like what I was told
Post on October 30,2016 21:57#4
Quote: Myers Industries LLC Post on October 28,2016 09:16 Would you please just respond with an answer. I have a few emails into banggood on this topic over 2 weeks and have received no help what so ever. Your email system seems like a lie. I have never seen a check box about being a drop shipper or anything like what I was told

Hi, do you mean you have contacted dropshipping@banggood.com but no reply at all?

Have you checked your spam emails?

Post on November 27,2016 09:20#5
How do I access the CSV file.
Post on November 27,2016 21:28#6
Do as you're told and quit being so obnoxious. it's not a good way to operate whatever it is you're doing. If you're not getting replies then just maybe they're not interested. If by chance you've shown the same insulting attitude in those emails then I'm not surprised you've not heard from them. This is a "General Chat" forum, not a place to do business such as this.  I'll take a wild guess that you're American. I may be wrong, but that attitude is somewhat of an indication. Why would a LLC company need a complete list of a Chinese retailer's stock items. You obviously haven't had much to do with BangGood, if you had you would have realised the stock items available from BangGood are extremely volatile and change on a day to day basis.something which would make keeping a list a full time operation. Actually I'd be surprised if any company would like a full catalog of their stock being available to anyone, let alone an unknown LLC using a name belonging to a multi million dollar business.  Is the name you use as an ID a registered business name, or is it something you just dreamed up? 
Post on November 28,2016 06:59#7

Meyers, If you don't get an answer in a week try sending another email to the address in this thread. They might be very busy with the US christmas season with help requests. Be patient and try not to be an obnoxious American.

Post on November 29,2016 00:20#8
Quote: bulrush Post on November 28,2016 06:59

Meyers, If you don't get an answer in a week try sending another email to the address in this thread. They might be very busy with the US christmas season with help requests. Be patient and try not to be an obnoxious American.

Quote: Myers Industries LLC Post on October 28,2016 09:16 Would you please just respond with an answer. I have a few emails into banggood on this topic over 2 weeks and have received no help what so ever. Your email system seems like a lie. I have never seen a check box about being a drop shipper or anything like what I was told

hi, have you contacted dropshipping@banggood.com?

Post on June 23,2017 19:53#9
hey guys, this may seem crazy but I haven't used Banggood since last year. I was able then to select the items I wanted and export those to a cvs file, then I would change it so it could be recognized on the website in that case it was bonanza.  
The crazy part... I forgot how to do it! I logged in and I thought it was under my account name but can't find how to get those files now. Can somebody please help me to recall? 
I'll also send an email and see which one responds faster. 
Post on July 17,2017 05:39#10
Hi, where we can find the CSV file for download?
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: