Shoe Sizes

[Copy the Link] Views:1650 | Replies:7
Post on June 03,2014 02:07#1

It's early in the morning, and I'm browsing the catalog in Banggood. Then, I see in my suggestions some shoes I've been wanting for a long time. I get excited because they are more inexpensive than in every other site I've seen them, but soon I remind myself of my "situation". I click on the shoes and quickly scroll over to the size converter. In an instant, my excitement goes away, biggest size: European 39, equivalent to 24.5cm. I am disappointed, but still in denial, so I grab the measuring tape and proceed to measure my humongous feet's length for the 10th time this week. Obviously, the result is still the same (I'd be more concerned if it wasn't): 26.2 cm. A size considered fairly normal in Europe, since I can always find shoes I like, and not in a European 42 or 43, but 40, maybe 41 at most.

Obviously, I realise that Asians' bodies are different, thus most companies feel like they don't need to make bigger shoes, but how about those companies that export their products to Europe, the USA etc. ? Are there any that make bigger sizes? More importantly, would you consider stocking bigger sizes, wherever that's possible?

Sorry for the too much drama my post might have, but I'm sure there are many more people like me, who love some of your shoes but are never able to purchase them because of size differences.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 30,2016 08:34#2
I thought the same thing, I guess we have big American feet LOL
Post on June 06,2016 04:19#3

We have added some larger sizes to our footware since the original comment but not in all styles,

Thanks to these messages I have also suggested we create a size search to make it easier to exclude the styles that are not your size.

Post on June 14,2016 09:43#4
i think EU have the biggest feet lol
Post on June 25,2016 04:37#5
the size of my shoes was good,the only issue is that the color stains,after a little while the skin of my,feet is dark blue!!
Post on May 22,2017 02:18#6
Please sell shoes with larger sizes (11 - 12). Many people love your shoes but can't buy due to no large sizes.
Post on September 06,2017 23:58#7

A16 GPS Idosos de Saúde Relógio Inteligente com Monitor de Freqüência Cardíaca Lembrete Pílula + GPS Beidou + WIFI + LBS Local para a Pessoa Idosa

https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/product/A16-GPS-Health-Elderly-Smart-Watch-with-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Pill-Reminder-GPS-Beidou-WIFI-LBS/2946008_32827328345.html?spm=a2g03.12010612.0.0.29bd38ccfhM2mk

Post on December 30,2017 11:57#8
indosso d'abitudine il 39  ma seguendo le vostre indicazionni per le misure risulterebbe il 41. mi sembra un po' eccessivo . qualcuno che porta il 39 ha gia' provato ad acquistare ?
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: