=OFFICIAL= VIDEO CONTEST RESULTS!

[Copy the Link] Views:17634 | Replies:135
Post on November 20,2012 07:10#1

Hey folks,

I am extremely excited to announce Banggood.com's first "best video" contest! All posters of relevant videos will receive a new product that I found- the Army Paratrooper -with your next order. I'm having a blast dropping it from my planes and quads and I think you guys might enjoy dropping parachutes from your aircraft too! I will make a tutorial about how to make a bomb drop module in the near future so you guys can drop the army men from your planes, helicopters and quads.

Posters of the top 3 videos will receive the following prizes-

First prize: 1xWLtoys 6 CH CP helicopter RTF set

Second prize: 1x WLToys V959 quadcopter RTF set

Third prize: 1x MJX F47 FP helicopter RTF set

*if these items are unavailable when the competition ends, Banggood would provide a prize of equal value

You are free to choose the topic of your liking when making the video and a poll would be carried out in the next Banggood Company meeting to decide which video is the most popular.

Some topics I can think of off the top of my head include (but are not limited to):

Best flight through obstacles

Best save

(If the above fails) best crash

Most flips made by a quadcopter

Coolest onboard video

You wouldn't believe your eyes

I hope you guys will have fun in the process, and if it goes well we'll have frequent contests like this in the future... I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

In order to be eligible for the prizes, I've set up some ground rules

1. Please don't break the law in the process of making the video :p

2. The video must feature a r/c product that Banggood.com carries (doesn't matter where you got it from, but preferably Banggood).

3. It must be made/posted after this post was made

4. It must be posted on the banggood forum (in this thread!)

5. There is a limit of 1 prize per person (excluding the parachute toy)

6. Banggood.com has final say in any unforseen issues that aren't covered above.

Although the final decision is made by the Banggood staff, please voice your comments if you really like someone's video. I might just throw in a special prize or two if they don't get selected by the staff.(I'm drunk with power...muahaha)

This contests end on 12/31/2012 (December 31st, 2012) meaning that you have the rest of the year to post your videos... so please upload the links before then!

Banggood.com's company poll results will be posted here as soon as they are available!

Sincerely,

-Quadflyer

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on November 20,2012 07:46#2
Can't wait to see the video entries!
Post on November 20,2012 07:51#3
FyreSG, You should enter too!
Post on November 22,2012 04:05#4
Ok I would like to know how to post video over here. Thanks.
Post on November 22,2012 06:06#5
Andrew, you can post it onto youtube and link the url to this thread :)
Post on November 22,2012 13:30#6
How many entries can each customer submit?
Post on November 22,2012 17:56#7
@stonecutter, as many as you like! But the prizes are limited to one per person so that it's fair for everyone
Post on November 22,2012 18:23#8

Ok, let the games begin......

Post on November 22,2012 19:03#9

lol! I remember these! Never figured out if they sold em' or gave them away at the Jack in the box... Anyways, good choice of music too! Heh, I will have to find a way to get your info on here as there is no PM system afaik. But expect the army paratrooper (and possibly a bigger prize too!) next year :P keep the vids coming!

Post on November 25,2012 08:18#10
Is that it guys? One entry? I'll get all the prizes if you guys don't want em'! Keep the videos coming guys!
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: