Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum

[Copy the Link] Views:1080 | Replies:10
Post on September 07,2016 13:38#1

When will the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum cleaner be available for order?

-All the best;

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 07,2016 22:22#2

Hi, we don`t have any plan for Xiaomi Robot Vacuum cleaner yet.

I recommend the Blitzwolf vacuum cleaner for you. Have a look.

Post on September 08,2016 05:39#3
Quote: Ali_Lucio_Z Post on September 07,2016 22:22

Hi, we don`t have any plan for Xiaomi Robot Vacuum cleaner yet.

I recommend the Blitzwolf vacuum cleaner for you. Have a look.

Is this for sure? Makes me feel a bit sad, first this blogpost and now I should not be able to order it not on my favoured china shop?

Post on September 09,2016 03:45#4

Hi, the Xiaomi cleaner is not available for China market now. It`s in pre-order.

So, we have no idea when we can have it in stock, but I can tell you we will have it in our stock.

Post on September 09,2016 04:44#5
Quote: Ali_Lucio_Z Post on September 09,2016 03:45

Hi, the Xiaomi cleaner is not available for China market now. It`s in pre-order.

So, we have no idea when we can have it in stock, but I can tell you we will have it in our stock.

Awesome, just looking forward so you can offer a fine price, I don't like to order at gear****.

-Is there any date, when preorder will start? Other shops already offer preorder too.

Post on August 04,2017 20:53#6
Thanks for you nice sharing. The vacuum cleaner for is is bestek cordless handheld vacuum cleaner. I like this tool since it is convenient for me to clean corner in the house. Not just for the house floor. It is soft, so we don't need to worry about its weight. If you are interested in knowing more details about this cleaner, you can search bestekmall on Google. Hope this point is useful to you. 
Post on August 22,2017 04:52#7
Thanks for you nice sharing. The Robot vacuum is wonderful! I am proud of Xiaomi of China. And you can also see crystals here SJ electronics for the robots.
Post on August 30,2017 21:10#8
Oh it is wrong. it should be SJ Crystal.
Post on December 08,2017 02:01#9
Hi, we are planning to buy vacuum. Do you have more suggestions?
Post on October 03,2018 00:19#10
an alternative model such as Eufy RoboVac 11 and iRobot Roomba 690 could be found in this guide.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: