Package lost?

[Copy the Link] Views:8172 | Replies:44
Post on May 16,2014 08:35#1

Order n 1872598

I still don't receive the item and it's been a month.

Other items that have been sent later from the same site were received several weeks ago.
What happened?
The tracking number is not updated since the April 16 and we are at May 16.
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on May 17,2014 01:11#2

Dear kusaro,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't receive it yet.

I have already tracked it for you,the tracking information hasn't update because it was on the shipping way,more information will update when it arrived at your country.

Would it be possible if you can wait one more week?

If the package doesn't come at that ,please contact with me again,i will give you a solution.

Best regards.

Post on May 21,2014 16:55#3

I'm still waiting. but friends who purchased in your page 2 weeks after mine, they have already received the packets.

The days keep passing and still no updated of the status tracking.

It's nothing normal takes more than 7 working days since changes to the "out of the International Office of Origin" and we are already talking about 40 days from its delivery.

Post on May 21,2014 22:06#4

Dear kusaro,

Sorry for the delay.Would it be possible if you can check in the local post office first?Sometimes the information won't update on the website.Looking forward to your earlier reply.

Post on May 22,2014 05:46#5
I've gone to ask and they dont have any package.
I've been told that when they receive it, the record is updated automatically and appears in a state of "coming from the international office of origin" or "in transit"
Post on May 22,2014 21:09#6

Dear kusaro,

If so,avoid to keep you waiting so long,how about we arrange refund to you first?Would it be possible if you can repay us when you receive it?

Best regards

Post on May 23,2014 05:29#7
Ok, that's fine. Let's do it, please
Post on May 26,2014 03:03#8

Dear kusaro,

We will arrange refund for you within 24 hours,please check soon.Best regards.

Post on May 27,2014 07:51#9
I have already received the screen, but I don't buy it. The screen is completely shattered
It's amazing, has not only taken 2 months to arrive, but you will also be sent in an envelope without any protection.

I have already bought several things, and removing some minor inconvenience I have always been satisfied with the service but your service is dropping lately. After that I don't believe I'll ever get anything else on your page.

Since from a front picture you can not see well, I send a side view for you can watch the screen status:

User posted image
http://www.subirimagenes.com/fotos-img20140527140758-8929851.html

Post on May 27,2014 21:16#10
Dear kusaro, for the order 1872598, I am so sorry that I can not find the exact problem the item SKU083952 is. Could you please kindly send the photos to show the exact problem again? Hoping for your kindly understanding.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: