Multi Language Section

[Copy the Link] Views:19300 | Replies:62
Post on October 19,2016 08:37#11

Quote: Geertz Post on October 19,2016 06:14mijself or can you do that for me?

This? Just the simplest www.banggood.com.

Hi.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on October 24,2016 03:30#12

Dear ladies and gentlemen, I turn a renewed time of it with the requirement to send me the delay in complaint Asked product (CX 10 WiFi). I have already written several times and have been always put off. who so requests than 10 € I've been on 04/09/2016 at paid via paypal it. if they should not be in a position to provide me with my exchange device, I would ask one last time to me otherwise they should my 10 € to send it back again put off me with mails and nice answer and not send the goods or the 10 € not refund, I will take legal action against them. I give them to rectify the matter one last time occasion. such business practices, I am not accustomed, even not from asia. to purchase products my feedback and my other decision with them now depend on their actions. they can have the certainty that I will bring the event to the public at other consolations. yours sincerely, 

Post on October 24,2016 03:43#13

Ich möchte an dieser Stelle nur mal meine letzte Nachricht an Banggood posten. Seit September läuft der Fall ins Leere!!!!  VORSICHT BEI REKLAMATIONEN!!!!

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich wende mich ein erneutes mal an sie mit der Forderung mir das in Reklamation gestellte Produkt (CX 10 WiFi) unverzüglich zuzusenden. Ich habe sie bereits mehrfach angeschrieben und bin immer nur vertröstet worden. die von ihnen angeforderten 10 € habe ich über PayPal bereits am 04.09.2016 an sie überwiesen. falls sie nicht in der Lage sein sollten, mir mein Austauschgerät zukommen zu lassen, würde ich sie ein letztes mal bitten mir ansonsten meine 10 € zurück zu senden sollten sie mich wiederum mit mails und netten Worten vertrösten und die Ware nicht senden bzw. die 10€ nicht zurückerstatten, werde ich gerichtlich gegen sie vorgehen. Ich gebe ihnen ein letztes mal Gelegenheit die Angelegenheit zu bereinigen. Ein solches Geschäftsgebaren bin ich nicht gewohnt, schon gar nicht aus dem asiatischen Raum. Mein Feedback und meine weitere Entscheidung bei ihnen Produkte zu erwerben hängt jetzt von ihren Handlungen ab. Sie können die Gewissheit haben, dass ich bei weiteren Vertröstungen den fall an die Öffentlichkeit bringen werde. Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Post on November 03,2016 03:34#14
Even today, November 3 is the item available on your website and tell you it is in stock
you are not honest
You guys are crooks, receive my money but you do not provide paid goods.
A bad case of poor service.
Because you paid for items they do not deliver.
And that is not fair dealing, say it as it is not in stock, even say today is in stock
Keep the money paid by me, enjoy it .
But you do not do honest business and that is your way to work in Europe, collect
money
and do not deliver

order 20313753
Post on November 10,2016 11:11#15
Have you removed the battery tab?  There is an insulating tab on the battery which has to be removed prior to use. Remove it, place the phone on charge and it will work.
Post on November 22,2016 13:23#16
La microcamera ha cessato di funzionare subito dopo la prima ricarica, adesso funziona solamente se collegata al computer tramite USB . Come devo fare per avere assistenza tecnica, per l'eventuale sostituzione con una microcamera funzionante ?
Post on November 24,2016 04:57#17

Hello every one.

Post on November 28,2016 11:41#18
Llevo mas de dos meses esperando un paquete,y nada.en la paquina indicaron que llegara en max. 25 dias.me gustaria alguna explicacion por parte de banggood!
Post on December 11,2016 03:37#19
Your seller no sending my order because not received my order no:19921839 Da costa David why???   
Post on December 25,2016 20:56#20
Hi, banggod is the best
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: