Multi Language Section

[Copy the Link] Views:8641 | Replies:43
Post on August 25,2016 22:06#1

We have both a French section and Russian section in the forum, if you are a native speaker of these languages you are welcome to contribute to these sections.

As they are managed by the language teams it might not be as active as other areas of the forum.

For order help and service I recommend you message our service team or post in the order help section.

French - Discussion Francophone

Russian - Форум на русском

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 05,2016 14:54#2
Hallo Team from Bang_good!Hello Xiaomi, as the smartphone finally after a long wait in my hands, I was overwhelmed by the size, appearance and quality. After I took it into operation, saw the great resolution and performed the settings I was however greatly disappointed about my new smartphone Xiaomi! German menu guidance - no! My English is not so good but I've tried it. A Global Rome is not to get on the phone! China Apps with which I can’t do anything to make no diversion function, the Mi PC Suite does not work with Windows 7 since there are no drivers. How in God's name can you work with such a smart phone which you can’t even connect to Windows 7? From a Mac you have most probably never heard because since there is absolutely nothing! I am deeply disappointed about this smartphone from Xiaomi and will never buy something like this.
Post on September 07,2016 05:06#3
my order number: 16090310 - Today I finally received the phone, ordered on July 1. I had to pay customs, additional € 28.27, because the package had been stopped at customs. The most serious thing is that the phone does not work, does not turn on, I've kept in office for a few hours, but does not turn too. I have bought many things in China, I must say that they are all things that do not work ever, I can not understand why you keep cheating us with your items that will never work. Let me know what I can do with this broken phone.
Post on September 07,2016 05:08#4
my order number: 16090310 - Today I finally received the phone, ordered on July 1. I had to pay customs, additional € 28.27, because the package had been stopped at customs. The most serious thing is that the phone does not work, does not turn on, I've kept in office for a few hours, but does not turn too. I have bought many things in China, I must say that they are all things that do not work ever, I can not understand why you keep cheating us with your items that will never work. Let me know what I can do with this broken phone.
Post on September 12,2016 15:11#5
good afternoon. I have a rejected status of the order. order number 18674119 . 13.09.16 ordered in the morning - rejected in the evening. but the money never returned. please
Post on September 24,2016 07:35#6

banggood 예들 언제 배달한다는 것임?

Post on September 24,2016 07:44#7

18,515,547 언제 배달 되냐고.

Post on September 25,2016 00:35#8

hola

mi orden aparece enviada y al ver el seguimiento me aparece que fue enviada a paises bajos, cunado yo diligencie bien las direcciones del lugar de entrega quisiera que me lo enviaran a la direccion correcta, gracias este es mi codigo de seguimiento del paquete 18662505 

Post on October 19,2016 04:32#9

Xiaomi redmi 3s 5 Inch Fingerprint 3GB RAM, 32 GB ROM Snapdragon 430 Octa-core 4G Smartphone geleverd zonder nederlanse instellingen

Post on October 19,2016 06:14#10

Hi, when I open your pages with information, I get standard pages in the French language. Ik would prefere pages either in Dutch or in English.

Can I change this mijself or can you do that for me?

Thanks a lot.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: